1 2 3
corytate
corytate SuperDork
4/22/13 9:48 p.m.
02Pilot wrote: Go to the site that bastomatic linked to and check the chart for exposure times. Depending on the film, you may also have to contend with reciprocity failure; basically, this means that some films become less reactive to light over time, so you have to expose them longer to compensate. Every film is different, so you'll have to do some research.

yes I've been reading through that site. it's amazing.
I've got some reading to do now for the weekend!

corytate
corytate SuperDork
4/26/13 9:23 p.m.

I forgot to post some stuff from over the summer, when I shot a roll through my fuji point and shoot. They turned out really awesome, mostly on accident. lol

I like to refer to the beach pics as "vintage clothing ad chic" lol.
And I just really like the shark pics.

corytate
corytate SuperDork
4/27/13 8:39 p.m.

might be too dark but I esp. like the sharpness of the rear wheel in this one.

demon camber! lol. Probably important to tighten lugnuts all the way when towing car up steep driveway.

I'm thinking I was a bit too close for the lens lol. Very hard to set the focus right

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UberDork
4/28/13 8:25 a.m.

In reply to corytate:

Very nice tonal range on all those shots. I really like the contrast in the first one. There's plenty of detail in the shadows, yet the bright outside scene is not washed out.

Yah, fuzzy spark plugs are probably inside your near focus limit.

corytate
corytate SuperDork
4/28/13 9:00 a.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: In reply to corytate: Very nice tonal range on all those shots. I really like the contrast in the first one. There's plenty of detail in the shadows, yet the bright outside scene is not washed out. Yah, fuzzy spark plugs are probably inside your near focus limit.

Thank you, the more I look at the first shot, the more I like it. It really shows off the grain of the film, too.

I'm really happy with most of the roll, I really like the last shot as well. He just got those Work Emotions for essentially $200

02Pilot
02Pilot HalfDork
4/28/13 6:50 p.m.

FYI, for those of us who are not Facebook-enabled, your photos are not visible (at least not without some effort). Posting on a dedicated photo-hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr might be a better solution if you want your photos seen by the widest possible audience.

corytate
corytate SuperDork
4/28/13 11:38 p.m.

i will probably rehost the whole shebang tomorrow and post an album link, I've been too lazy to do so thus far

corytate
corytate SuperDork
5/3/13 7:20 p.m.

http://s1071.photobucket.com/user/corytylertate/library/?sort=3&page=1

Just rehosted alot of the photos, in reverse chronological order. From now on I will post photobucket links on here instead of facebook

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
B6r6sBbg1nESeSSakHU4zkU0S4ldzMzdYGSYPWf9Id74vOkRTG5KotH9qzl2n3na