David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/25/15 1:13 p.m.

Now to wait for tickets to go on sale.

http://www.ironmaiden.com/iron-maiden-and-the-book-of-souls-go-jumbo-on-massive-2016-world-tour.html

G. P. Snorklewacker
G. P. Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/25/15 1:36 p.m.

Ed Force One. LOL.

I hope Philly gets a couple days.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/25/15 2:43 p.m.

Up the irons!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/25/15 2:48 p.m.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
8/25/15 2:56 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

^This guy. Ban him.

Definitely going to see them on this tour. Who knows if there will be another one.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/25/15 2:57 p.m.

Pratt power. !

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/25/15 9:36 p.m.

wonder if 4 year olds are allowed at the shows, my kid loves them.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro PowerDork
8/26/15 12:05 a.m.

Iron Maiden fans: https://youtu.be/Gn81LVJFEXY

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/26/15 12:09 a.m.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6JquNE4tg0w

Making out in the middle of the, how comes slayer dosent sing about it.

Jerry
Jerry SuperDork
8/26/15 8:04 a.m.

Hm no 2015 dates. I saw them.....um....198....9? in Hampton VA, whenever the Somewhere in Time tour was. I believe that was the beginning of the keyboards, 1/2 thru the show they bring the keyboardist out like "hey everyone, meet the keyboard player". Applause....ok now back behind the curtain with you!

G. P. Snorklewacker
G. P. Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/26/15 8:27 a.m.
Ian F wrote: Definitely going to see them on this tour. Who knows if there will be another one.

I will need confirmation that they are not just playing the new album. It's pretty awful.

gamby
gamby UltimaDork
8/28/15 12:16 a.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens:

How the hell does Bruce Dickinson have the energy to fly a plane internationally and then gig shortly after--and then repeat the process?! That baffled me in the Flight 666 documentary.

It's amazing that they have the capital to do this. It's a really impressive operation.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
8/28/15 4:19 a.m.
G. P. Snorklewacker wrote:
Ian F wrote: Definitely going to see them on this tour. Who knows if there will be another one.
I will need confirmation that they are not just playing the new album. It's pretty awful.

So far, they've only released one song off the new album. I like it well enough.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
8/28/15 4:26 a.m.

In reply to gamby:

Condensed video time? I'm not sure the flight and the show actually occur on the same day.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/28/15 5:51 a.m.
gamby wrote: In reply to David S. Wallens: How the hell does Bruce Dickinson have the energy to fly a plane internationally and then gig shortly after--and then repeat the process?! That baffled me in the Flight 666 documentary. It's amazing that they have the capital to do this. It's a really impressive operation.

This. Even if they're not the same day, and he has an opportunity to rest well between each...that's like having 2 full-time jobs, neither of which you're really allowed to screw up, at all.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/28/15 2:51 p.m.

Plus, don't forget, Bruce recently dealt with cancer. The guy is totally throwing off the curve.

92dxman
92dxman Dork
9/2/15 3:13 p.m.

Saves costs on paying a pilot.

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
9/8/15 10:51 a.m.

Just came across this at the store today.

I've only seen Maiden once and that was 10 years ago. It would be cool to see them again.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KJtET8JF5rTZEIIVin7hwmNLt5pWqVBDKqKq4JuzlyHPwb4ssev5ca1Jfw6Cv7Mn