1 2 3 4 ... 6
PHeller
PHeller Reader
2/20/09 6:00 p.m.

and instead your spamming us with multiple huge images. Thanks.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg Dork
2/20/09 6:58 p.m.
Joe Gearin wrote: You can always tell Greg if you see him at events. His head is shaped like a triangle, and he is always spinning, making obnoxious loud noises and smoking.

And what's wrong with that.............RPMs rule

ZOOMiata
ZOOMiata GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/20/09 7:58 p.m.
Keith wrote: I wash my cars once a year whether they need it or not! The Meguiars box? Got it from the paint shop when I picked up the paint for the race car. Mr. Joshua's girlie pic from the other thread: And of course, there's the Margie picture. Someone post that.

I've got a pair of "safety flip-flops", too. Nothing better for working on the car :)

ZOOMiata
2/20/09 8:00 p.m.

Here's Beth -- she loves going topless :)

Or how about this one:

cwh
cwh Dork
2/20/09 9:09 p.m.

Now thats a manly car thats also a girly car!! Love it.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
2/21/09 9:20 a.m.

These are both fantastic photos. Not just because it's a female subject, but just the photographic content as well. The oversteer shot is super cool!

ZOOMiata wrote: Here's Beth -- she loves going topless :) Or how about this one:
ZOOMiata
2/21/09 9:49 a.m.

I can't take credit for either, sadly. The oversteer shot is from the flag tower -- our club runs autox on a combination track/go-kart track with gates and slaloms we set up. Beth would have been exiting from the go-kart track to the right in the photo -- the stop box would be about 20 metres further down the track.

joey48442
joey48442 Dork
2/21/09 11:34 a.m.
ZOOMiata wrote: I can't take credit for either, sadly. The oversteer shot is from the flag tower -- our club runs autox on a combination track/go-kart track with gates and slaloms we set up. Beth would have been exiting from the go-kart track to the right in the photo -- the stop box would be about 20 metres further down the track.

Your Miatas remind me of ours! I have a white 1992 which at some points had a hard dog single diagonal, and a mariner 1990!

Joey

pete240z
pete240z HalfDork
2/21/09 11:42 a.m.

I like to find the younger ladies.

Just Kidding. This is MY DAUGHTER!

cwh
cwh Dork
2/21/09 12:42 p.m.

You put in those Unobtanium 24vdc batteries, right?

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
2/21/09 12:48 p.m.

Nice, i wonder if power wheels makes a miata?

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado Reader
2/21/09 3:34 p.m.
neon4891 wrote: Nice, i wonder if power wheels makes a miata?

I don't see a Miata, but they have a Mustang..

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/powerwheels/product.aspx?pid=37490

pete240z
pete240z HalfDork
2/21/09 4:20 p.m.
cwh wrote: You put in those Unobtanium 24vdc batteries, right?

no, we went with the standard pair of 6 volts.

We pulled it out of the neighbor's garbage and stripped it down and painted it ballerina slipper pink.

She was excited because I had her wash it down and do some light sanding. We modified the seat since she was five years old at the time. At six years old she now pops the front tires up on a full battery charge.

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/21/09 7:12 p.m.

A promising start!

EricM
EricM HalfDork
2/22/09 7:44 a.m.
Woody wrote: Seriously...a CASE of Meguiar's?!

LOLI love this place. the fist thing i noticed was the tool box and wondered what type it was, and what tools were in it. (it is on the floor under the table)

Keith
2/22/09 9:48 a.m.

Weirdos. The box is a very cool one with extending legs and a pair of wheels on the back. Pull out the handle, drag it around like a rolling suitcase. Then pull a lever and lift and it comes up on a scissoring pair of legs, then the top opens and expands like a pair of tackle boxes. It's the toolbox for track days and the Targa support vehicle, and it's empty unless I'm on the road. You can just see the edge of the GRM sticker on it too It was a Christmas present from Janel, and it's awesome.

Pics and a few details: http://targamiata.com/diary.php?UID=523

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 HalfDork
2/22/09 1:14 p.m.

My daughter getting ready to autocross.

and working on a racing pit crew

ww
ww Dork
2/22/09 2:05 p.m.

Ok, I HAVE to know where you got that collapsible tool box on wheels?!

I'm still schlepping my old top 4 drawer from my old 26" tool box. When "properly" loaded, it's ridiculously heavy and would be much better on wheels!

ww
ww Dork
2/22/09 2:42 p.m.

Here are my GRM Girls!

Keith
2/22/09 8:03 p.m.

I hope that toolbox lid is sound insulated to muffle the noise when you close it.

ww, the toolbox is made by Grip-On-Tools. Googling "Grip Rolling Tool Box" will get you a few folks who (used to?) sell them. It's a good piece. Where did I get it? From Janel, the girl at the start of this thread!

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
3/21/09 9:31 p.m.

Here's Colleen installing a fuel filter on her E30. It was her first automotive repair ever.

gamby
gamby SuperDork
3/22/09 12:02 a.m.

^ Massive props to her.

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
3/22/09 6:21 a.m.

Changing pads and rotors on my mighty dak after a track day at Mosport. Kevlar pads + stock rotors = E36 M3.

cwh
cwh Dork
3/22/09 10:25 a.m.

Wow! Not only is Leslie a real car girl, but she's pretty too!!

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
3/22/09 10:29 a.m.

Looks like she's selling used rotors on late night tv.

1 2 3 4 ... 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CHQZyZx6UYZPdeeF2xbHX2s4vjFapS9rZeVBJ2fvGAFUoTec5dJWoc62U5Q9xEEd