1 ... 15 16 17
T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
2/25/11 1:30 p.m.

Make a driver, then make him available to be shared with your friends online. Look for the remote racing icon from your profile page (I think that's where it is). Then you can enter him in B-spec races against your friends shared drivers. They do all the work, but collect prize money for you. Once you have a guy and he is online Brad can race against him and you get your driver's earnings. I think you can make more money in less time doing some of the A-spec races or seasonal events.

I ran a race this morning while getting ready for work. Easy.

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/25/11 1:53 p.m.

Well if my internet would stop booting me off maybe I could collect the earnings!

Rufledt
Rufledt HalfDork
2/26/11 12:26 p.m.

you guys ARE nuts! I just picked a car a stuck with that one for every class! I never even tried other ones, though i might for SBC...

T.J.
T.J. SuperDork
2/26/11 1:39 p.m.

For me it is purely a symptom of poor driving abilities. It is easier on my psyche to blame poor performance on the car and buy and then tune another one.

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/27/11 6:21 a.m.
Rufledt wrote: you guys ARE nuts! I just picked a car a stuck with that one for every class! I never even tried other ones, though i might for SBC...

Oh the SBC was easy for me, had the Izuzu picked right off the bat and it worked out perfect so I stuck with it. I'm the same way, I thought I would have too

1 ... 15 16 17

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
naKFCe6yPtEtyLlzOFUddcQh07mJpoxHPC5epD5lY88q0Megeu3MAa9E7Next9AY