1 2 3
CarKid1989
CarKid1989 HalfDork
10/20/09 6:20 p.m.

This great holiday is around the corner. My buddy and myself are going to Dayton college and im looking for costume ideas.

In a nutshell...

Two guys crashing parties at college. Need costume ideas

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
10/20/09 6:28 p.m.

Two guys doing awkward party crashing makes me think of these guys...

Bryce

cxhb
cxhb Reader
10/20/09 6:29 p.m.

suit, and a burlap bag over your head. look like the guy from the strangers. pretty simple. cheap too. this guy

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
10/20/09 6:33 p.m.

Doctors? Scrubs and white lab coat are dirt cheap

offer some free exams....

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
10/20/09 6:44 p.m.

Or

mtn
mtn SuperDork
10/20/09 7:11 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
10/20/09 7:23 p.m.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/20/09 9:06 p.m.
ignorant wrote:

I've seen the Icy hot guys before, but please tell me these 3 bozos really are dressed for Halloween. Is it humanely possible to apply that much fake tanner?

RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
10/20/09 9:11 p.m.

In reply to dyintorace:

You've never seen a Fark.com Guido thread, have you?

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=3765648&cpp=1

To OP:

My suggestion (but only if you are secure in your manhood):

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer Dork
10/20/09 9:14 p.m.

Beaker and Bunsen....

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/20/09 9:45 p.m.
RexSeven wrote: In reply to dyintorace: You've never seen a Fark.com Guido thread, have you? http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=3765648&cpp=1

You'd be right. Now that I have, I feel very, very sad.

Hard to believe this is real.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
10/20/09 9:46 p.m.

I have a few ideas, but mine are usually vulgar, and are ONLY advisable at College parties.

RexSeven
RexSeven Dork
10/20/09 10:18 p.m.

In reply to dyintorace:

Worry not. Guidos are mainly confined to nightclubs and parts of New Jersey, where we can point and laugh at them without having to come in contact with them.

captainzib
captainzib Reader
10/20/09 10:29 p.m.
RexSeven wrote: In reply to dyintorace: Worry not. Guidos are mainly confined to nightclubs and parts of New Jersey, where we can point and laugh at them without having to come in contact with them.

False, the Guido phenomenon has infiltrated the local Chaldean community around here. It's getting to the point where you put an Arab next to an Italian and you can't tell who's who unless they speak. I feel obligated to point out that I'm Iraqi before someone raises the racist flag on me.

confuZion3
confuZion3 SuperDork
10/20/09 10:36 p.m.

I was my bedroom last year. I confused a lot of people, but I also drew a lot of attention. Unless it was my scantily clad, pirate hooker girlfriend.

Her belt was a whip.

captainzib
captainzib Reader
10/20/09 10:42 p.m.

Pics or you're a liar.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro HalfDork
10/20/09 10:58 p.m.

Two words guys...

GORILLA SUITS!

You've never had fun until you've had a gorilla suit on. Really, I'm not kidding.

You can get away with damn near anything when wearing a gorilla costume and it's totally anonymous.

A friend and I ran off with two guys dates for almost the whole evening. Run in, act like monkeys, carry off the hot girls. Their boyfriends were laughing when we left, the girls thought it was cute.

Two hours later, the girls still though we were cute but their boyfriends were pretty pissed.

Shawn.

PS. Seriously dude, if you've never had a gorilla suit, do it before you die.

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 HalfDork
10/20/09 11:03 p.m.

im considering gorilla suits...ebay..craigslist

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/21/09 8:59 a.m.

Man that gorilla suit idea sounds like fun!

Mario and Luigi is a surefire hit, although it's not that original these days.

If you're going for sheer wow factor, although you may not get wide recognition among non-gamers, the game Prototype just came out...there is A LOT of potential there without going into the uber-geeky cosplay zone.

edit: oh wait the cosplayers are already on it.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt Dork
10/21/09 9:51 a.m.

Being cheap with my costume ideas, I usually just go to the local Goodwill, walk through the used clothes aisles, and wait for inspiration to strike. This year I spotted a set of very baggy, very yellow pants and a really over the top striped shirt. Something clicked and I thought, "Instant clown costume!" I'm just going to add some clown make up and a funny hat to it. The Goodwill approach also often gets you costumes that hold up better than store bought ones.

unevolved
unevolved New Reader
10/21/09 10:08 a.m.

Second the Gorilla suit idea. Things that would usually get you beaten up become hilarious once you don a Gorilla suit.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
10/21/09 10:13 a.m.

Army navy store approach ? plus you can use it for hunting season .

sachilles
sachilles Reader
10/21/09 10:13 a.m.

Driving suit and helmet and suddenly you have a stig costume.

Jay
Jay Dork
10/21/09 10:23 a.m.

Ya, I was going to say go as Black Stig and White Stig.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/21/09 10:24 a.m.

I've got two good ones.

Last year my wife and I wore all red sweatsuits with red gloves and Spiked blue wigs, painted our faces white and safety pinned paper plates to our shirts labeled THING 1 & THING 2. total cost $20, and we were very popular when walking the downtown on halloween. Everyone wanted their picture with thing 1 & thing 2. The best part was we just acted like hooligans all night since that's what thing 1 & 2 do.

Another couple at the party we where at wore gray slacks and suit jackets, one had gold t-shirt the other had blue. They dyed their hair black, greased it up, wore sunglasses and Silver chains, and attached a gift box to their junk and went as.. D*ck in a Box.. Classic..

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Bioej18rt4tPFbUZL5rEnaG7Bp0Y4CF77YWNzvrZqo5CjkhJ739wyIoXRZ44wmuy