1 2 3
Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson HalfDork
4/1/10 11:28 a.m.
JFX001 wrote: FYI.....The Three Stooges Marathon playing now on AMC.....

Should that post be in the legalize pot thread?

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson HalfDork
4/1/10 11:32 a.m.
Jerry From LA wrote:
Adrian_Thompson wrote: As a little kid I just assumed Thunderbirds was an American series as that's where all cool sci-fi came from!! When I moved here and found that no one had ever heard of it I was amazed. Oh, Marjorie, no matter what you think Thunderbirds was about a million times better than Stingray.
Back on topic. Perhaps it was an age thing, Adrian, because everyone my age and a little younger were into Thunderbirds. The whole toy line was available in the US. The series was in color as well, unlike Supercar which was my favorite.

How old are you? I'll be 41 next week

Jerry From LA wrote: My five-year-old self had a crush on the blonde in Supercar whose name escapes me. She and Cruella DeVille. Wow, that explains so much.

You mean Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward?

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA HalfDork
4/1/10 12:17 p.m.

I am 54. Yes, I do mean the lovely lissome lass of which you speak. Even now, I can't bring myself to say her name. It's all flooding back to me now like an overflowing toilet on the fifth floor....

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson HalfDork
4/1/10 1:09 p.m.
Jerry From LA wrote: I am 54. Yes, I do mean the lovely lissome lass of which you speak. Even now, I can't bring myself to say her name. It's all flooding back to me now like an overflowing toilet on the fifth floor....

Just don't go and watch any re runs of the avengas with Diana Rigg. MMmmmmmmmm I might watch Thunderball tonight, she was a great Bond girl too......

JoeyM
JoeyM Reader
4/1/10 1:47 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Just don't go and watch any re runs of the avengas with Diana Rigg.

Jerry From LA
Jerry From LA HalfDork
4/1/10 2:10 p.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: Just don't go and watch any re runs of the avengas with Diana Rigg.

Well, by that time, I was in 6th grade so I was more than ready for graduating to actual in-the-flesh (and what flesh it was) cultural icons.

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
4/1/10 2:33 p.m.

Wrong picture. Ooh, la la.

lewbud
lewbud Reader
4/1/10 11:37 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Wrong picture. Ooh, la la.

I don't see anything wrong with either picture.

Luke
Luke SuperDork
4/1/10 11:39 p.m.

Don't forget the other star of that show .

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ColGGfjtVvQJ1gojhorGgVa6mEO5SIategkS1HCO08SaFyyU70QFTiQTPaw4UtwP