1 2
Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand Reader
3/16/12 1:50 p.m.

They'll sure find you "handy"!

I used to watch the show back in "The Day" and now this video is making its rounds around the office.

Disclaimer: Toilet humor ahead

Red Green

slefain
slefain SuperDork
3/16/12 1:57 p.m.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic UltimaDork
3/16/12 2:23 p.m.

I'm a man and I can change if I have to I guess.

slefain
slefain SuperDork
3/16/12 2:36 p.m.

Quando omni flunkus moritati!

AquaHusky
AquaHusky Reader
3/16/12 2:40 p.m.

That had me rollin

integraguy
integraguy SuperDork
3/16/12 2:51 p.m.

Can someone tell me why, women, as a species think men need to change....yet they can't seem to understand that they themselves MIGHT need to make some adjustments.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
3/16/12 2:57 p.m.
integraguy wrote: Can someone tell me why, women, as a species think men need to change....yet they can't seem to understand that they themselves MIGHT need to make some adjustments.

Oprah

jrw1621
jrw1621 PowerDork
3/16/12 3:02 p.m.

Keep your stick on the ice...

Lesley
Lesley UberDork
3/16/12 3:13 p.m.
integraguy wrote: Can someone tell me why, women, as a species think men need to change....yet they can't seem to understand that they themselves MIGHT need to make some adjustments.

Hang out with different wimmen – those that aren't like that.

Ian F
Ian F UltraDork
3/16/12 3:16 p.m.
Lesley wrote:

Thems be rare wimmen...

My g/f said all the right stuff when we first started going out: "I like being on my own..." "sure, you should do your own things... "

She lied.

e_pie
e_pie Reader
3/16/12 3:53 p.m.

I went to a taping of that when I was younger, great show.

e_pie
e_pie Reader
3/16/12 3:54 p.m.

American culture.

Find a woman from another country or a first generation American and it's 11ty billion times better.

wbjones
wbjones UltraDork
3/16/12 7:28 p.m.
Lesley wrote:

too bad there aren't more Lesley's out there

rotard
rotard HalfDork
3/16/12 7:48 p.m.

Just use them for sex. You won't feel like you've been lied to, then.

ThePhranc
ThePhranc HalfDork
3/16/12 8:03 p.m.
e_pie wrote:
American culture. Find a woman from another country or a first generation American and it's 11ty billion times better.

As a dater of a newly minted American woman from Ireland I second this motion.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/16/12 10:50 p.m.

'cuz they got half the money and all the Bob Costas?

Hungary Bill
3/17/12 3:25 a.m.
ThePhranc wrote:
e_pie wrote:
American culture. Find a woman from another country or a first generation American and it's 11ty billion times better.
As a dater of a newly minted American woman from Ireland I second this motion.

Nah, just move to Texas.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
3/17/12 6:06 a.m.
rotard wrote: Just use them for sex. You won't feel like you've been lied to, then.

But what am I supposed to do when I know that they're just using me for sex?

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
3/17/12 7:49 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
'cuz they got 95% of the money and all the Bob Costas?

FTFY.

I dunno; my recent forays into electronic dating didn't work out so well. It's amazing how many were looking for an instant 'commitment' even before seeing me in person. One (who was otherwise rather promising) started off our communication with 'I know I'm two hours away but you look like the right kind of guy so that's not a problem...'

I put 'non religious' in my profile and got responses from women looking for a 'God fearing man' meaning either 1) they never read my profile or 2) they figured they could change me, I dunno which idea was worse.

It got bad enough that I yanked my profiles. I'm no longer 'looking', I'm just going to idle along and see what happens.

Unless Lesley wants to move way south, that is.

rotard
rotard HalfDork
3/17/12 9:29 a.m.
Woody wrote:
rotard wrote: Just use them for sex. You won't feel like you've been lied to, then.
But what am I supposed to do when I know that they're just using *me* for sex?

You just let them think that. It's amazing how much all kinds of women seem to irrationally want a person who "doesn't care."

I love those electronic dating sites, btw/sarcasm. Every girl on there seems to truly have unrealistic expectations of what they can get. There is no shortage of college girls in Columbia...check out 5 points, haha.

Lesley
Lesley UberDork
3/17/12 10:58 a.m.

~Shudder~ those sites are like interviewing for a job – that you really don't want.

Hungary Bill
3/17/12 12:32 p.m.
Lesley wrote: ~Shudder~ those sites are like interviewing for a job – that you really don't want.

^truth!

akamcfly
akamcfly Reader
3/17/12 12:40 p.m.
Lesley wrote: ~Shudder~ those sites are like interviewing for a job – that you really don't want.

berkeley you're smart

HappyJack
HappyJack Reader
3/17/12 3:40 p.m.

Lesley is a rare breed of woman. At least around here. And she has all her teeth too!

tuna55
tuna55 UltraDork
3/17/12 7:51 p.m.
HappyJack wrote: Lesley is a rare breed of woman. At least around here. And she has all her teeth too!

I know - she's a shoe in for Tom's old job.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4tr95lQdZpDNp96EYJJOJP0rjaf53menxBilM5gYEtYtIItJtZzPjkPZEGGq4OvE