1 2
Jerry
Jerry PowerDork
12/25/23 8:51 a.m.
Mndsm said:

In reply to Jerry :

ETA- I always forget you're super hardcore SW fan# 1. The background stuff threw me for a second. I was like "Why does he have a holocron? "

Why wouldn't I?  ;)    I could have gotten a selfie in my stormtrooper I guess.  A couple years ago I found out SWMBO had never seen it, and with consent we fixed that, on Youtube.  When I saw this copy on Marketplace I had to have it for the case alone.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/25/23 9:05 a.m.

In reply to Jerry :

I don't know a ton of people with them? I don't have a Holocron, and I live next to Star Wars. Though I believe I am creeping into "unreasonable amount" territory for lightsabers, and I decided I want the newest Cal Kestis Jedi survivor one, even though I'm not a fan of Cal at all. 

j_tso
j_tso Dork
12/25/23 12:25 p.m.

I didn't quite finish it, had to skip most of the musical segments and weird interludes.

What did they have on Carrie Fisher to make her sing? Or was she high the whole time?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
12/25/23 12:29 p.m.

In reply to j_tso :

Why not both?

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/26/23 7:59 a.m.

Well, there's ninety minutes I'll never get back.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/26/23 9:57 a.m.
j_tso said:

I didn't quite finish it, had to skip most of the musical segments and weird interludes.

What did they have on Carrie Fisher to make her sing? Or was she high the whole time?

Her drug abuse in that era is both noted and legendary. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UlgWxozySOrwQV10EJeRJnK8nG6troi0PVNKVMR6RqY5KPjfBzCubm95vIeTTyrY