1 2 3
Sput
Sput Reader
3/29/13 8:08 p.m.

My son is a defense lawyer. Spend the cash and get a lawyer to get it reduced. If for the points and insurance premiums if nothing else. There are lots of young lawyers looking to help people like this. They know how the system works and can certainly help.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
3/29/13 8:11 p.m.

Plus, going to court is REALLY damn funny sometimes. I can't begin to tell you some of the sob stories i've seen get spun in front of a judge while sitting there waiting my turn. It's free entertainment!

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/29/13 8:12 p.m.

Well, not FREE... but, you know.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/30/13 10:39 a.m.

I have seen some great court. My favourite was a girl who got nabbed for littering when she threw a cig butt out the window of her car in front of a cop.

She tried to fight it.. and not only did she lose, but she got reamed by the judge for doing it too

whenry
whenry HalfDork
3/30/13 10:42 a.m.

Hire a local lawyer(probably $200 at most) and ask for drivers school. Dont try to be cute and plead "no contest" As stated above, Judges see all sorts of cases and defenses and generally all that they are trying to collect is the court costs. Fines are waived freely. Being a lawyer I handle most of my own traffic tickets but there are exceptions: speeding in construction zone in Morrow Ga for example. Yeah, the passing school bus will get the Judge's attention and the Defendant needs to show that she is taking it seriously too. Depending on the Judge, she may want to dress nicely but not too provacatively. Again the local lawyer will know his Judge. Most cases are negotiable until you get a CDL involved. YMMV

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eKUocl5uP35MwtT7LyBFglxPX8KJJp8ChFdX7d0RzA5OgvitIRH8h9GXioIKdEa0