1 2
Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/3/09 8:28 p.m.
NYG95GA wrote:
TJ wrote: They were tryin' to get Mickey D's to sponsor them so they added a little yellow.
True. Sponsors chose the bay's color treatment. Based on that, can you guess who sponsored my engine build? Boy Scouts of America? WD-40? Willie's Used Tire Co.?

My wife "I would guess you're a closet mountaineer's fan"

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
12/3/09 9:05 p.m.

"I'm thinking of something bluuuuuuuuuue!"

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/3/09 9:11 p.m.

YOU GET TO DRINK FROM THE FIRE HOSE!

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado Dork
12/3/09 11:19 p.m.
NYG95GA wrote:
TJ wrote: They were tryin' to get Mickey D's to sponsor them so they added a little yellow.
True. Sponsors chose the bay's color treatment. Based on that, can you guess who sponsored my engine build? Boy Scouts of America? WD-40? Willie's Used Tire Co.?

I was gonna just suggest that your Neon is just continuing with the "Neon" theme..

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/4/09 5:19 p.m.

something to relieve all of your eyes from the nasty engine bays posted above....I give you an engine bay with an LSx motor!

Spinout007
12/4/09 5:44 p.m.

And that folks is what we call "STUFFED"

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 7:10 p.m.

I still see room for a supercharger.

Spinout007
12/4/09 7:52 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I still see room for a supercharger.

Not much room there....heat soak would suck. I'd rather see ( or not see in this case ) a rear mounted turbo, ran through the stock intake pipe. Boost? what boost? all motor baby.

Spinout007
12/4/09 7:54 p.m.

What is that stuffed into? it's not tucked under the cowl to badly, and way out in front of the shock towers. I'm not that good ID'ing engine bay's.

Edit.
What ever it is, it looks kinda stock, so if it's a swap, kudo's to the one performing it. Kinda doubt it stock looking at the top of the shock towers, but the abs pump is killing me.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/4/09 11:12 p.m.

that's just a gto engine bay

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 11:37 p.m.

I never said the hood had to be on it when the supercharger went in..... of course I believe everything should be FI... and I'm trying to convince a friend of mine that has a GTO very close to that to let me "borrow" his motor for a Miata project.... I want a roots blown s/c Miata. On nitrous. Fer....... somethin. Not anything useful obviously, but....somethin.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HePbr24wQpBtAhPGnUUcnzuP7yd3C4KblYQJc1I4O6b8LDTREdCPLiq7dZnEUHSw