1 ... 2021 2022 2023
Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/19/24 3:17 p.m.

I absolutely berkeleyING hate the Ford quick connect fuel connectors. They are not quick, they do not disconnect and it's the worst system ever.

So it looks like the soft line is dead anyway so I'll need to just cut it off a little into the hard line and just flair it and triple hose clamp it? I would think it would hold against 60psi at that point, I've never had to replace hard fuel lines before

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
10/19/24 3:30 p.m.

In reply to Antihero :

My brother is currently dealing with this exact bullE36 M3. I bought a replacement Clip kit off of Amazon for like $13.00. Its already paid for itself by fixing 2 (notso) quick disconnects. His will be the third.

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
10/19/24 3:35 p.m.

It should be acceptable to trip or clothesline children who are running around like orangutans when their parents are watching but doing nothing.

gixxeropa
gixxeropa GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/19/24 4:02 p.m.

Incredibly minor rant: The parking sensors in my tundra go absolutely crazy in drive throughs and I have to turn them off until I leave

Another week, another recall notice on my Maverick.

I feel like I'm collecting Infinity Stones at this point lol

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
10/19/24 4:59 p.m.

In reply to Antihero :

Once upon a time, at the beginning of the auto industry, an engineer came home and found his wife in bed with a mechanic. 

The engineers have never been able to get over this.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
10/19/24 5:51 p.m.
ShawnG said:

It should be acceptable to trip or clothesline children who are running around like orangutans when their parents are watching but doing nothing.

When those Heelies sneakers were popular I was at the point of carrying around a pocket full of jacks to throw under every one of the rambunctious little bastards.

1 ... 2021 2022 2023

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Sp50fgjT8sizb8RmZTJHUr586W1zmeEhVS020AlTpnBlZ4iKU5tgsJxMTtytoXUB