SilverFleet
SilverFleet Reader
8/25/10 4:53 p.m.

...3 GRM'ers ( Ma$$hole, Pseudosport, and I) and a guy we work with saw two grown men having a slap fight on the side of the road. These guys were probably in their 50's, clean cut, way out of shape, and were wearing business/casual clothes. 2 regular lummoxes slapping each other around, out in the rain, right on the side of the road!!! I highly doubt any of you guys saw anything that ridiculous out there today.

P.S. This is within walking distance of the Ferrari dealership that dropped a F430 off the back of a car transporter last year. It's nuts around here!

MA$$hole
MA$$hole New Reader
8/25/10 5:20 p.m.

Let's not forget the Black Americana Ford Aerostar we saw less than a mile from said incident.

Digital camera must be kept in car at all times for days like these.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Reader
8/25/10 5:22 p.m.

LOL, that van was nuts too!

xd
xd Reader
8/25/10 5:49 p.m.

I got ya beat! I watched a sped kid beat the ever loving crap out of a smart ass freshman that called him a retard. I may have reacted a little slower then usual, well a lot slower then usual to that one.

deadmeat
deadmeat New Reader
8/28/10 2:00 a.m.

A couple weeks ago while in a turn lane, I had to swerve to avoid two goofballs that were out of their trucks shoving and having a bitch-slap fight at a red light. Light turned green, they got in their trucks and drove off like nothing happened.

Two weeks before that, some nutjob was screaming and yelling at a guy parked in front of the publix by the front doors at that same intersection. I watched him start to grab on the guy in the van (drivers door was open) while he was screaming and yelling how the guy in the van was inconveniencing EVERYONE, and then the guy in the van started slamming the guys arm in the door.

Good stuff!

-meaty

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kYJNfjhfo2lyepky61hOBGzuKwMNNlMREUQgkpDsH3KAxzvrRT3l4suLFFZqQkfx