jesonmartin45
jesonmartin45 New Reader
1/8/14 8:25 a.m.

hey guys.. just arrived here just a simple question.. how many of you ever in a car race with friends ?

i usually do this on weekends.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
1/8/14 8:26 a.m.

You mean like on a track or autocross course? Certainly you don't mean on public roads.

HappyAndy
HappyAndy SuperDork
1/8/14 9:10 a.m.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/8/14 9:44 a.m.

Sometimes there are no people I know at track days, otherwise there are always friends competing. I compete in two series which means I have an event a bit more than once a month on average.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
1/8/14 9:44 a.m.

In reply to HappyAndy: I agree, just waiting for a link so I can watch movies online or remodel my kitchen in the UK.

bravenrace
bravenrace UltimaDork
1/8/14 9:45 a.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: Sometimes there are no people I know at track days, otherwise there are always friends competing. I compete in two series which means I have an event a bit more than once a month on average.

So IOW, you either know or don't know the people you are running with.

wbjones
wbjones PowerDork
1/8/14 9:54 a.m.
HappyAndy wrote:

6 posts .. probably not

The
The Reader
1/8/14 12:34 p.m.

when i began my search for gold, i stopped to have my fortune told, silently her fingers traced my hand, i said what will my future be? the only word she said to me was sand.....endless burning sand.

dculberson
dculberson UltraDork
1/8/14 12:37 p.m.

I race with friends about a half dozen times a year. 24 Hours of Lemons baby! Now if we could just get them to have more east coast events...

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
1/8/14 10:09 p.m.

i pretend that i'm in the Daytona 500 every day when i dive down I94 on my way to and from work... i set the cruise at 75 so as to not speed and tell myself that the restrictor plate won't let it go any faster..

does that count?

The
The Reader
1/9/14 6:35 a.m.

i keep repeating the famous Tom Cruise line from DOT "i am droppin the Hammer"!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z2nBEKLGhHR1lZjBKZx1vSlFITFEXeyVGVZqwRraVyTETqLFXr80pl4vmXAhAWgL