Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/30/23 12:09 p.m.

Good afternoon friends. I know I stay out of OT to keep my sanity, but I need some help.

I just launched my site Friday and we're starting a podcast as well shortly. We're looking for automotive related affiliate programs to generate some passive income to pay for site expenses, preferably that people that I trust have experience with - so I came to the hive. 

So, what's out there? We've got 3 so far that reached out to us, one is car related.

Thanks!

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
1/30/23 1:17 p.m.

I don't have any suggestions but I also started a podcast this year and could use some resources too. 

That is really cool that you have a few already reaching out to you! Good work.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
1/30/23 6:40 p.m.

TireRack and TireBuyer both have links to a 6% affiliate program at the very bottom of their respective websites. Advance Auto Parts and Jegs too but I do not see it on Summit

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 PowerDork
1/31/23 2:11 p.m.

Ah, instead of WWII History, Smoking Meats, becoming a lawn expert, and/or buying a Corvette, you went with the Podcast route for your mid-life crisis :). 

Jokes aside, best of luck with your venture. John Welsh is pointing you in the right direction. 

Toyman!
Toyman! GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/31/23 2:49 p.m.

Amazon would be the easy answer. IIRC they allow affiliate links to specific products as well so if you have a tool or product you like you can link it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LSo4MoLRGLLqEH2tsnzaaj5osfFvZ5aGE6pHsmso3cnuRB5PEqNXWhDQOCs4Q2fl