1 2 3 ... 10
Will
Will UltraDork
4/14/20 4:43 p.m.

No, not like hoarding 1,000 bottles of hand sanitizer. I can't be the only one spending more time on ebay and Amazon. Today I decided my life wasn't complete without a Wu Tang Clan cookie cutter:

Because cookies ain't nothin to berkeley wit.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/14/20 4:47 p.m.

In reply to Will :

I bought a $500 DSM...

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/14/20 5:02 p.m.

It frustrates me when I have to order little things that I could've got from a brick & mortar store that I now have to pay shipping and wait weeks to get. So far that would include a set of metal files and a roll of white retroreflective tape.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/14/20 5:03 p.m.

I bought a house

crankwalk
crankwalk GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/14/20 5:23 p.m.

A tagged klx 230.  Since I'm still going to work , i'm'making the commute more fun when I can take some trails home. 

mtn
mtn MegaDork
4/14/20 5:44 p.m.

I bought a brisket, becaue it was the only meat available and my breastfeeding wife (who normally tries to eat as close to vegan as possible) said we needed it. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
4/14/20 5:44 p.m.

Nothing, yet. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa HalfDork
4/14/20 5:56 p.m.

Not sure if she's a Capri or a Flamingo, but she's from 1960 and as soon as I get some tires delivered, she's mine.  Needs a transom.

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/14/20 6:05 p.m.

I've gone down a deep hole so bad I can't tell yeah what I've been buying. 

Toyman01 (Forum Supporter)
Toyman01 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/14/20 6:10 p.m.

I bought one of these yesterday. Bluetooth programable. Should be a hoot at Lemons. 

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing Dork
4/14/20 6:12 p.m.
Toyman01 (Forum Supporter) said:

I bought one of these yesterday. Bluetooth programable. Should be a hoot at Lemons. 

That could be cool if the sign was taken off the hat and mounted in the back window of my car. People would know how I really feel about their driving.

KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
4/14/20 6:17 p.m.

I bought a $1000 Fiero.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
4/14/20 6:27 p.m.

In reply to KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter) :

I had a set of those wheels for my SE-R. They were super-cheap, and I needed a second set of wheels so I could autocross on the stockers. Removing the center caps helped in the looks department. 

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/14/20 6:31 p.m.

Two grinders, 40 grinding wheels, 160 flapper wheels, and 120 cut off wheels. 

Burned up the bearings in one of my old grinders, and the last functioning one is not sounding so good. Then again, none of this is ridiculous at all.

dculberson (Forum Supporter)
dculberson (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/14/20 6:31 p.m.

I bought a Lexus gs450h I have no need for. 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/14/20 6:32 p.m.

I picked up a 13" e-ink display. But I would have done that anyhow.

ultraclyde (Forum Supporter)
ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
4/14/20 6:34 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

Gotta love old boats. If it needs a transom it needs floors and internal ribbing too. Get ready for a lot of cutting fiberglass. 

But is cool and that looks like the original vintage (TeeNee?) trailer. Check out Fiberglassics website if you havent already.

In reply to JimBob Racing: you can buy them specifically for that. Probably on Amazon.

So far my biggest purchase is a $200 Lego kit. But it's pirates!

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/14/20 6:40 p.m.

I'm I'm the Stampie camp. I've picked up a few things, but I can't say what as of yet. 

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa HalfDork
4/14/20 6:43 p.m.

In reply to ultraclyde (Forum Supporter) :

The floor is fairly stable, but it looks to be easy enough to replace that I'll probably do it at the same time.  Whoever did the transom last cut out the shelf that you can see in those.  I'll have to build a mold and put that back as they are just damn cool.

Trailer is one I've never heard of before, not a TeeNee, not a Gator, but a Holsclaw.  Haven't looked for the trailer, but FiberG is where I found those Lone Star brochures.

einy (Forum Supporter)
einy (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
4/14/20 6:48 p.m.

I bought the box set of Top Gear (UK) specials, and a funky universal format cheepo dvd player from a Chinese company called Lonpoo so I could watch them!  And yes, I did wipe it down with alcohol wipes before touching or otherwise using the Lonpoo.

carczar_84
carczar_84 Reader
4/14/20 6:52 p.m.

New road bike and another guitar. Road bike was already planned so I guess hat doesn't count, but the guitar was definitely a "I'm board at home" purchase. At least the guitar was cheap, I'll easily spend more on some new hardware for it.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/14/20 7:00 p.m.

$2000 WRX wagon

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
4/14/20 7:16 p.m.

I bought this book and I'm waiting for it to arrive.  

einy (Forum Supporter)
einy (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
4/14/20 7:18 p.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:

$2000 WRX wagon

Where in the world do you find one of those, for that low of a price, that isn’t a rust bucket nightmare ?

Dr. Hess (Forum Supporter)
Dr. Hess (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/14/20 7:18 p.m.

Mauser parts.  Must Stay Off EBAY....

1 2 3 ... 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OvhklvKYMfY4caBZTkWiSpn6FmqVGFYiodn52v09Id2ryHYW2uNROk5plQy824bv