dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/30/24 5:48 p.m.

I saw one of these over the weekend and it was crazy looking. I'd never seen this configuration before. I was next to him on the highway and kept looking at it, scratching my head.

This is not the truck I saw but is the same layout. It is so different from the other 99% of trucks out there that it looks custom.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
9/30/24 5:49 p.m.

Well - now I can't get the picture to post. :(

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/30/24 5:53 p.m.

In reply to dyintorace :

If you're iPhone head over here:

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/new-and-improved-upsized-grm-website-server-coming-tuesday/273494/page5/

EDIT - NM private discussion shows that not to be the issue.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
9/30/24 7:24 p.m.
dyintorace said:

I saw one of these over the weekend and it was crazy looking. I'd never seen this configuration before. I was next to him on the highway and kept looking at it, scratching my head.

This is not the truck I saw but is the same layout. It is so different from the other 99% of trucks out there that it looks custom.

They also make it in the 5.7 with 4x4. There has to be less then 200 of those in the world and even then I bet they are all white. 

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
9/30/24 8:27 p.m.

That depends on whatever the "current" definition of "regular" bed is surprise

For most of 4 decades (does decade still mean ten years?) full size trucks came with either a long bed (approximately 8') or short bed (around 6') and every single person I knew during those years, called the 8', a regular bed. 
Looking at FBM, or talking with younger folks, it now means anything to person saying it wants it to mean (and shame on you, if you don't know exactly what they think crying)

I know it's old now, but one of my few new vehicles, was an 04 Tundra Regular cab Long bed. At that time it meant it had two doors, a couple inches behind the doors, and an 8' bed. Not rare at all at that time. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3jk2duRLP7qOHcLmyubh8UQjRdsloOuCAw1f3cwNBvJ13edsaGyZIbT28uvR6OVA