alfadriver
alfadriver SuperDork
11/11/10 9:27 a.m.

Man, this stuff makes me feel old.

I used to really hate reading state flow diagrams when the C book was simpler.

But now, the C book is useless, and the flow diagrams are barely more helpful....

Ugh.

12 more years of this? Maybe I need to get into management so I don't have to work so hard.

E

carguy123
carguy123 SuperDork
11/11/10 9:39 a.m.
12 more years of this? Maybe I need to get into management so I don't have to work so hard. E

Yeah, you do that and tell me how the work load looks on the other side of the fence.

The poster formally known as 96DXCivic
The poster formally known as 96DXCivic SuperDork
11/11/10 9:52 a.m.

I hate Matlab. That is all.

Brotus7
Brotus7 Reader
11/11/10 9:59 a.m.

Matlab ain't so bad. I was never so good with Simulink though. I remember having to use it for homework a few times and it wasn't intuitive.

Management isn't such a bad idea.

Lainford_Express
Lainford_Express New Reader
11/11/10 11:02 a.m.

I liked Matlab, once I got the hang of it. Plus, (at least in school, where everything was repetitive) I just got a little group of scripts that worked really well for me and just copy and paste, copy and paste. Simulink was difficult at first, but the drag-and-drop pieces we had made it pretty easy.

alfadriver
alfadriver SuperDork
11/11/10 11:03 a.m.
Lainford_Express wrote: I liked Matlab, once I got the hang of it. Plus, (at least in school, where everything was repetitive) I just got a little group of scripts that worked really well for me and just copy and paste, copy and paste. Simulink was difficult at first, but the drag-and-drop pieces we had made it pretty easy.

It may be easy to write- but it's not to read. I have to read someone else's ideas. Not fun.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YEFiksfKRP1D0UsOiHlPWyJNathCrg0THHlJHRIhhtdGDKhiasqEM8Tap7TRSrMR