JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
4/11/13 6:37 a.m.

I just heard on the radio this morning that there was a tornado in St. Louis. Are you guys OK?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
4/11/13 6:44 a.m.

Hit about a mile away. Alex's neighborhood should be fine. I think everyone is good. Winds maxed out at around 70-80 mph, knocking over my trash cans. That was was the extent of damage at my house. Pretty crazy storm, though. Went to go check on the shop, the power was down and the lot was a mess, but the store fine.

Thanks for checking.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/11/13 10:42 a.m.

lol, jk. Glad you guys are ok. Too bad it didnt hit earlier in the day...woulda been nice if you guys had been interrupted during the flogging you handed my Reds

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
4/11/13 11:03 a.m.

LOL.. That was my driveway... We had much worse 2 years ago.

JamesMcD
JamesMcD Reader
4/11/13 12:19 p.m.

I'm on the IL side. I went in the basement during the sirens but nothing happened except for hard rain.

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
4/11/13 1:05 p.m.

Cool. Glad you guys are OK.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
4/11/13 1:28 p.m.

Toranado warning?

alex
alex UltraDork
4/11/13 4:45 p.m.

I was in the basement with the band working on a new song for a video we're shooting on Saturday. Didn't even know there was anything but rain until I got home and saw FB blown up with storm stuff.

kylini
kylini New Reader
4/11/13 8:04 p.m.

Missed my parents and my great uncle both by about a mile. Crazy times! I hope the White Castle at Lindbergh and Patterson is okay!

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
4/15/13 8:40 a.m.

Found shingles in the break yard. Glad it's a rental.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PRQzYMBDFiKMF0XgWEB2FO5Odh6UAYL3KCD7jVogMvD9299C74L02aauNAGl73ch