Jamesc2123
Jamesc2123 New Reader
6/13/08 7:21 p.m.

I don't even have anything to say to this, expect to tell someone to buy one and tell us about it.

maroon92
maroon92 Dork
6/13/08 7:26 p.m.

what?

Tommy Suddard
Tommy Suddard GRM+ Member
6/13/08 7:31 p.m.

You forgot to post a link.

carguy123
carguy123 Reader
6/13/08 8:53 p.m.

I bought one yesterday, it really was sweet.

What else do you want to know?

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
6/14/08 12:59 a.m.
maroon92 wrote: what?

It's gotta be either a Miata, or a two-stroke margarita blender...

Salanis
Salanis HalfDork
6/14/08 1:33 a.m.
grafmiata wrote:

Miata with integral belt-driven margarita blender?

grafmiata
grafmiata Dork
6/14/08 2:03 a.m.
Salanis wrote:
grafmiata wrote:

Hmmmm... I already have the blender, and once I pick up my "new" Mariner Blue '92 this afternoon, I'll need to find a good use for my '90.

Then again, the weed-whacker engine sounds so damn cool pulverizing the ice!!!

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/14/08 11:50 a.m.
Salanis wrote:
grafmiata wrote:

That's called a "Jackson Racing Supercharger".

Jay_W
Jay_W HalfDork
6/14/08 12:00 p.m.

WINNER of the Most Pointless Thread Award!!

jrw1621
jrw1621 New Reader
6/14/08 12:37 p.m.
Jay_W wrote: WINNER of the Most Pointless Thread Award!!

You think it is pointless now, just wait until about page 100.

seann
seann New Reader
6/14/08 1:05 p.m.

Iike a miata, it is variable speed and self lubricating but I imagine the toy that James is referring to is not safe for work.

grtechguy
grtechguy SuperDork
6/14/08 7:39 p.m.

all I can think of is : When I was just a wee little boy. Full of health and joy. One Christmas morning I received A marvelous little toy. A wonder to be hold it was Many colours bright. And the moment I layed eyes on it It became my heart's delight. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will.

The first time that I picked it up. I had a big surprise. For right on it's bottom Were two green buttons That looked like big green eyes. I first pushed one. And then the other. And then I pushed on its lid. And when I set it down again This is what it did. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will.

It first marched left. Then marched right And then marched under a chair. And when I looked where it had gone It wasn't even there. I started to cry. My daddy laughed. He knew that I would find. When I turned around my marvelous toy Chugging from behind. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will.

Well, the years have passed Too quickly it seems. I have my own little boy. And yesterday I gave to him My marvelous little toy. His eyes nearly popped right out of his head. He gave the squeal of glee Neither one of us knows just what it is, But he loves it just like me. It still goes "zzzip" when it moves, "Bopp" when it stoppes, "Brrr" when it stands still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will

QuasiMondo
QuasiMondo New Reader
6/14/08 10:03 p.m.

I have it. It's the sweetest toy ever....

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/15/08 12:35 a.m.

When I started Grammar School I used to stop off in the vestibule Every time that bell would ring I'd take out my ding a ling a ling

Oh my ding a ling, Everybody sing I wanna play with my ding a ling a ling My ding a ling, my ding a ling I wanna play with my ding a ling a ling

porksboy
porksboy HalfDork
6/15/08 11:16 a.m.

Wally stole my thunder.

914Driver
914Driver HalfDork
6/16/08 6:22 a.m.

Wally stole my ding - a - ling....

wreckerboy
wreckerboy SuperDork
6/16/08 6:38 a.m.

If you buy a Miata with an integral or non-intergal two stroke blender, just be certain to know if you are getting an early short nose margartia or the later long nose one. Everything you need to know is at margaritamiata.net

confuZion3
confuZion3 Reader
6/16/08 10:30 a.m.
grtechguy wrote: all I can think of is : When I was just a wee little boy. Full of health and joy. One Christmas morning I received A marvelous little toy. A wonder to be hold it was Many colours bright. And the moment I layed eyes on it It became my heart's delight. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will. The first time that I picked it up. I had a big surprise. For right on it's bottom Were two green buttons That looked like big green eyes. I first pushed one. And then the other. And then I pushed on its lid. And when I set it down again This is what it did. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will. It first marched left. Then marched right And then marched under a chair. And when I looked where it had gone It wasn't even there. I started to cry. My daddy laughed. He knew that I would find. When I turned around my marvelous toy Chugging from behind. It went "zzzip" when it moved, "Bopp" when it stopped, "Brrr" when it stood still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will. Well, the years have passed Too quickly it seems. I have my own little boy. And yesterday I gave to him My marvelous little toy. His eyes nearly popped right out of his head. He gave the squeal of glee Neither one of us knows just what it is, But he loves it just like me. It still goes "zzzip" when it moves, "Bopp" when it stoppes, "Brrr" when it stands still. I never knew just what it was And I guess I never will

Duh. It was a Miata with a 2-stroke, integral, 12-speed blender. (Did you check to see if there were rust spots along the rocker panel or the o-ring seal by the blender blades before you gave it to your son?)

littleturquoiseb
littleturquoiseb Reader
6/16/08 3:50 p.m.

Go here for a 20% cupon off the price!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qIIGVX2QoVt5471qSf2uhVh75e3kDh3MGh1J05FwrmvkvYGecHWCR89DLxaMZlWJ