1 ... 7 8 9 10
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/28/23 11:13 p.m.

Was my nephew's dog but now my brother seems to have stolen him.  Us chilling together last week on family vacation.

ShawnG
ShawnG MegaDork
6/29/23 1:10 a.m.
Antihero said:

In reply to ShawnG :

Great Pyrenees?

Maremma 

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/29/23 5:54 a.m.
ShawnG said:
Antihero said:

In reply to ShawnG :

Great Pyrenees?

Maremma 

Awesome! 

My other dog is a Maremma/Poodle cross

mtn
mtn MegaDork
6/29/23 6:09 a.m.

Here is a pyr! Bubba is a little E36 M3. Except he's not little. 

He insists on dumping his food on the ground before eating it. WHY???

loosecannon
loosecannon SuperDork
6/29/23 8:02 a.m.

We had to have our beloved dog of 16 years, Velcro, put down yesterday. The vet came to our house and Velcro was surrounded by the people he loved and his favourite toys. It was the most peaceful thing but I cried like a baby all day. I made a short video about Velcro The Best Dog Ever

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) Dork
6/29/23 9:11 a.m.

Bodhi, our 5 month old Goldendoodle and my "wingman". 

BenB
BenB HalfDork
6/29/23 11:19 a.m.

We took Bonnie, now 7 months, to visit our daughter's dog Piglet. This was probably the only time the two were motionless for more than ten seconds the entire evening. We're dog sitting Piglet for two weeks next month. Should be interesting.

BenB
BenB HalfDork
6/29/23 11:21 a.m.

In reply to loosecannon :

So sorry for your loss. I still get teary-eyed when I think of our previous Lab, Maggie, and she's been gone for three years.

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/1/23 7:37 p.m.

In reply to loosecannon :

Aw E36 M3, I'm sorry man.

Losing dogs is hard because dogs are better than people

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/10/24 10:38 a.m.

Previous post was July of last year? Too long without dog content.

alphahotel
alphahotel GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/11/24 4:54 p.m.

A random pile of dog parts on the floor.

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/11/24 8:58 p.m.

Luna, on Obi-wan, on Sierra.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired Dork
4/11/24 9:09 p.m.

our 3 rescue mutts

loosecannon
loosecannon UltraDork
4/11/24 9:16 p.m.

After my previous post about losing Velcro, we decided to put the word out that we would do some dogsitting. Several friends took us up on our offer and we had a Doberman, a Corgie, a Labradoodle and a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix (not at the same time) over to our house. The best dog was the Labradoodle named Soda. She is 4 years old, 60 lbs, is very well trained (doesn't beg or misbehave) doesn't shed and she loves everybody. We took her to the dog park and she has to meet every dog and gets along with all of them. After 4 days with Soda, we gave her back to her owner and several weeks we ran into her at a comedy show. Of course we asked about Soda and she told us she was thinking of re-homing Soda because she lost her husband a year earlier to cancer and her 3 kids were all into so many activities that poor Soda (the most sociable dog ever) was left alone most of the time.  We told her we would be happy to take Soda if she ever decided to give her up. Two weeks later Soda came to live with us forever and we LOVE her so much-she the best girl. Here she is

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/12/24 8:16 a.m.

We bought a Chihuahua mix.

Mixed with Giraffe?  Truth in advertising my butt.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/12/24 8:19 a.m.

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) Dork
4/12/24 9:25 a.m.

One year in and oh how life has changed! He goes everywhere with me. He's at the shop most of the day, goes shopping, does yard work, lots of walks, time hanging out on the couch and rarely more than 20' away. We couldn't be happier!

Picture is with his mom on the same couch at 11# and 58#. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
4/12/24 9:30 a.m.

Current status:

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
4/12/24 9:30 a.m.

Now 2 and 3.5. Taking their positions, glued to one another. 

Hoppps
Hoppps Reader
4/12/24 10:29 a.m.

here's our old man with his favorite toys.

fun story, I got him in 2015. I was working at Chickfila and my shift was over, and in the parking lot was this skinny black dog, and I felt so bad for him. You could see his ribs, he was starving, but I whistled at him and he happily came over.  Fed him some nuggets, took him to the vet to check his chip. Posted everywhere, Family on the chip never called back, and he's lived a happy life with us ever since!

also, if we get Chickfila, he can smell when there are nuggets in the bag or not! He starts drooling and automatically thinks the nuggets are for him!

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon UberDork
4/12/24 11:39 a.m.

In reply to Hoppps :

heart that's a great dog story

Our two, getting a head start on rainy day afternoon naps:

OLDYLR
OLDYLR GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/12/24 12:38 p.m.

We got our dog a dog a while back

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/12/24 8:51 p.m.

This is Obi-wan. He's a whippet/greyhound/deerhound/borzoi mess of a sighthound. He's 60 lbs, but acts like a 30 lb whippet. 

Wally (Forum Supporter)
Wally (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/12/24 9:06 p.m.

He was trapped in a shirt that was hanging up when he got in the car.  

BenB
BenB HalfDork
7/5/24 9:10 a.m.

We had to go out of town recently, so Bonnie got to spend a weekend with her mom, aunt, and several cousins. This is her (on the right) with her mom.

1 ... 7 8 9 10

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NlF07BafsutraGd0tcfRtEYWKvxRwanYWB94cCiauxCKnghubE92uxDYfKn3B39A