1 2
mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/5/09 4:25 p.m.

I smelled Trenton once. I was in West Virginia.

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
12/5/09 5:04 p.m.
MitchellC wrote: Thankfully, they have not learned how to leave NJ. Maybe they visit south Florida on vacation, but that's not really Florida anyway and I don't see it. Plenty of bros here, though.

Wrong. I've seen interwebz proof that, not only has it gone nation wide, it's international.

http://www.guidofistpump.com/

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/5/09 5:07 p.m.

I am horrified that you posted that. There is no mind bleach out there that can flush that.

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
12/5/09 5:24 p.m.
mad_machine wrote:
patgizz wrote: all comedy aside - i hate guys like that. what's next, real housewives of trenton? :)
Ever been to Trenton? There is a reason why when you ask somebody from South Jersey where trenton is.. they will say it is in North Jersey and if you ask somebody from North Jersey were it is.. they will say South Jersey. It is simply the armpit of New Jersey (amazing how most state capitals seem to wind up that way) And do not be so sure about the Guidos getting out of NJ. I have seen them in NY and Conn and they are apparently migrating southward from the Northern Jersey Shores to the Southern. I can only Imagine that Deleware and Maryland beaches will be the same in about 10 years

+1

Most Guido's are from Staten Island anyway, and they since turned Point Pleasant into Coney Island II

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/5/09 10:00 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I am horrified that you posted that. There is no mind bleach out there that can flush that.

I had a a peek.. I wish I could say I was horrified.. but it just looks like work to me

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/5/09 10:02 p.m.

Given your area, I can see where that would be de riguer to you.... poor guy. I don't generally see stuff like that, seems that guidos are allergic to snow and cold. At least in MN. Does Armani Exchange make a winter coat?

Monkeywrench
Monkeywrench Reader
12/6/09 11:28 a.m.

Guido's are not only limited to people with Italian heritage. There is also a large contingent of people with Indian (the country) heritage who also rock that look. They're not usually as jacked though.

oldsaw
oldsaw HalfDork
12/6/09 11:47 a.m.
mad_machine wrote:
mndsm wrote: I am horrified that you posted that. There is no mind bleach out there that can flush that.
I had a a peek.. I wish I could say I was horrified.. but it just looks like work to me

I was bored so I took a peek, too. I was still bored, but concluded that there is life below sub-culture, e.g., fungus.

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
12/6/09 6:17 p.m.
Appleseed wrote:
MitchellC wrote: Thankfully, they have not learned how to leave NJ. Maybe they visit south Florida on vacation, but that's not really Florida anyway and I don't see it. Plenty of bros here, though.
Wrong. I've seen interwebz proof that, not only has it gone nation wide, it's international. http://www.guidofistpump.com/

GAHHHH!!! MY EYES BLEED!!! Ohmygawd that was awful.

Man, I am DEFINITELY staying down South.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9QnV7RHVTv6YJFSwbXTbf0283OVnVH0ZF4WjfHjhXZjg6WLLo1PV6mPvT5oa6gUh