1 ... 3 4 5
mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
12/29/11 2:17 p.m.
MA$$hole wrote: In reply to mndsm: Shoot me a PM with what you have & we can figure something out.

Sorry man, my PM things been busted and been dealing with work and a kid. So i'll leave this here. I have- 3 of the 4 colors of the Caterhams, a few BTTF Deloreans and a few not BTTF ones, I do have a few spare of the Morgan Aeromax with the union jack on the roof.... I have a spare aqua Studebaker truck... among others. Anything in particular you're looking for? I'd probably do better trying to remember all of what I have.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
12/30/11 4:09 a.m.

What are the collector numbers for the Ken Block fiesta? You know like 33/50 or new for 20XX, things like that.

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
12/31/11 12:08 p.m.

I am clearing out most of my collection, I have quite a few ACVW's(NIB) along with some Johny Lightning(NIB) as well, will to sell for just over what shipping would be. I have not had a chance to display them for some time and they seam kinda lonely in a box by them self's.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/31/11 1:26 p.m.

What JL's do you have? (non-VW)

jde
jde Reader
12/31/11 2:31 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: What are the collector numbers for the Ken Block fiesta? You know like 33/50 or new for 20XX, things like that.

My black version is marked 40/50 in the upper right, and reads 2011 New Models under the car. Also has the "BLOCK" logo on the upper left of the card, which helps spotting them deep on hooks.

Travis_K
Travis_K SuperDork
12/31/11 4:32 p.m.

Does anyone have the Hotwheels vanagon that was reissued recently (lime green). I have a few treasure hunt cars I'd trade for one, and some normal ones as well.

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
1/1/12 2:36 p.m.

In reply to Javelin: there might be a Porsche 930, but i am not sure. I will check in a while, but it was mainly acvw's I would hunt for

Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
1/5/12 6:39 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:I do have the "dirty" mini coopers from the Italian job, still in there packaging.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/5/12 9:35 a.m.

Thanks volks, but I'll pass on the MINI's.

Might want to hit up eBay with the JL's, they seem to be doing well.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole Reader
1/5/12 9:56 a.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Hit me up at my google mail addy: robmsantos

nderwater
nderwater SuperDork
1/9/12 9:02 p.m.

2012 New Models: BMW M3 GT2

Must have!

Graefin10
Graefin10 HalfDork
1/9/12 9:39 p.m.

I don't know why but I just started buying Hotwheels last year. I guess it's because I turned 63, I don't know. But anyway, is there a good web site to find out what might be more rare than others and that sort of thing? So far I've just bought what I liked such as the BMW M3 pictured by nderwater above. I usually buy all actual race cars expecially if they have numbers on them.

jde
jde Reader
1/9/12 10:15 p.m.

http://www.southtexasdiecast.com/hwguide.html

Has a little bit of the info you're after. Handy for figuring out variations of cars.

stroker
stroker HalfDork
2/20/12 4:57 p.m.

Man, I was completely unaware that Hot Wheels did anything like those Trans-Am cars. What would be sooper-cool is if you could buy the top six or eight cars of each year of the Can-Am or F-1 or Indy series for a given year. I wish they sell those in sets.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
2/20/12 5:12 p.m.

I have a bunch I am trying to get rid of. But I REALLY REALLY want TR6s other then the yellow or dark red or the old Matchbox Fiat 131 Abarth. So if one has any of those, PM me.

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
v01hRnF5lbE5DHpiHCrSUi7s0koeeE4eSewHKD9iJEMsTZ5WN0vbohQqoYDXQwNm