1 2 3 4
Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
1/17/13 9:59 a.m.

The T Mobile chick still looks emaciated to me, leather or no leather. Can't help but wonder if she's bulimic?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
1/17/13 10:00 a.m.

Apparently T-mobile chick has done a few "artistic" shots.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
1/17/13 10:10 a.m.

I ain't crazy about sex with a skeleton, won't be hunting those anytime soon.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/17/13 10:20 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: I ain't crazy about sex with a skeleton, won't be hunting those anytime soon.

I'd do the new T-Mobile chick. Not the old one. Uuuuugly.

Jerry
Jerry Reader
1/17/13 10:42 a.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
Jerry wrote: Ex-wife is a red-head. Current fiancee is a red-head. I see a common thread here.
you're going to get another divorce?

I'm seriously doubting it. In my old age and wisdom I've seriously traded up!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltraDork
1/17/13 10:46 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote: I ain't crazy about sex with a skeleton, won't be hunting those anytime soon.
I'd do the new T-Mobile chick. Not the old one. Uuuuugly.

Wasn't the ORIGINAL T-Mobile chick Catherine Zeta Jones?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/17/13 10:57 a.m.

In reply to spitfirebill:

No berkeleying clue. I don't know E36 M3 about celebs. Don't really care who they are for the most part.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 SuperDork
1/17/13 11:18 a.m.

Original T-Mobile chick was Catherine Zeta Jones. The new one seems to look a lot like her.

KATYB
KATYB Dork
1/17/13 2:14 p.m.

t mobile chick.... yumm....... wendys girl and t mobile chick are welcome to join my wife and i any night they please

EvanR
EvanR HalfDork
1/17/13 2:20 p.m.

I'll be happy with the real Wendy Thomas:

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/17/13 2:28 p.m.

In reply to EvanR:

that's all you.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 PowerDork
1/17/13 2:31 p.m.

And her money! !

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltraDork
1/17/13 2:34 p.m.

My wife's hotter than her. I already made the choice that if I'm leaving my wife, the new one has to be hotter and uber rich. Otherwise, I'm sticking with what I know.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
1/17/13 2:36 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote: OMMFG! FLO IS BYRON! ....Er... Byron is Flo... Er wait....

Ha! I thought she looked odd in that pic, but couldn't place it (been awhile since I've watched MB). It came up when I did an image search for her. I was looking for something different than the non-Flo pic in the black turtleneck.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
1/17/13 2:40 p.m.
EvanR wrote: I'll be happy with the real Wendy Thomas:

The funny bit is that isn't even her real name. From Wiki:

"Melinda Lou "Wendy" Morse (née Thomas, born September 14, 1961) is the daughter and fourth child of American businessman Dave Thomas, the founder of the fast food brand Wendy's. Morse is best known for being the namesake and mascot of the brand.

"As a child Morse was unable to pronounce L's, R's, Q's, and E's, struggling with her own name Melinda, and so became known by her nickname Wenda."

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/17/13 5:24 p.m.
Ian F wrote:
fast_eddie_72 wrote: And, yeah. Pretty much that. I'm starting to think they hire attractive women for commercials on purpose. I know Flo isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm decidedly pro-Flo.
The thing about Stephanie Courtney's Flo is she is practically a live-action cartoon character. Remove the heavy make-up and "diner waitress" hair style and you'd hardly recognize her: She has appeared in a number of TV shows and movies before and after starting with Progressive.

Omg flo is the mythbusters chick?!?!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 UltraDork
1/17/13 6:12 p.m.
Spinout007 wrote:
Ian F wrote:
fast_eddie_72 wrote: And, yeah. Pretty much that. I'm starting to think they hire attractive women for commercials on purpose. I know Flo isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm decidedly pro-Flo.
The thing about Stephanie Courtney's Flo is she is practically a live-action cartoon character. Remove the heavy make-up and "diner waitress" hair style and you'd hardly recognize her: She has appeared in a number of TV shows and movies before and after starting with Progressive.
Omg flo is the mythbusters chick?!?!

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/17/13 6:23 p.m.

Hey I haven't had cable for Damn near 8 years, cut me some slack eh?

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
1/17/13 7:38 p.m.

Yes, yes... I know, I know...

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
1/17/13 7:47 p.m.
Duke wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote: I got news for you guys. It's an academic discussion. I have younger friends who have never even seen carpet in person. The carpet has left the building.
I know, right? Weird... I won't even get into the psychological questions raised by wanting your partners to look like they are prepubescent.

Weird? Not at all. The only psychological questions raised are those about people who think there's something perverted about it. Now THAT'S weird.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
1/17/13 10:39 p.m.
Zomby Woof wrote:
Duke wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote: I got news for you guys. It's an academic discussion. I have younger friends who have never even seen carpet in person. The carpet has left the building.
I know, right? Weird... I won't even get into the psychological questions raised by wanting your partners to look like they are prepubescent.
Weird? Not at all. The only psychological questions raised are those about people who think there's something perverted about it. Now THAT'S weird.

This combined with it being a 'red head' thread, reminds me of Mad Men when Sterling Cooper compared it to a "dollop of strawberry jam".

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
1/18/13 10:57 a.m.

Did you get that pic off the doll forum?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/18/13 10:59 a.m.

I think she likes limes.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
1/18/13 10:59 a.m.

Or 7up.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kXqVEanS4gO9OPRFXJASJklXTQ9Q2A4iTUhAgbmvtGL4WZDp1PGK0pw6SM2i7iP4