1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/27/14 12:10 a.m.

WTF is up with the subway ring thing

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/27/14 7:24 a.m.
mndsm wrote: I actually really like the paint- HOWEVER, I was looking for mexiflush/hellapoke when I found it.

I kinda berkeleying love that except for the stretched tires.

Duke
Duke UltimaDork
1/27/14 8:08 a.m.
Javelin wrote:

My neighbor had one of those Gucci Hornets when I was a kid. Truly, deeply, comprehensively awful car.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/14 8:35 a.m.
Ditchdigger wrote:

Holy arched leafsprings Batman!

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/27/14 8:59 a.m.

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 HalfDork
1/27/14 9:44 a.m.

I think Audi started it, now everyone's doing it. Hard to search for cheap LEDs on eBay with out getting eleventybillion listings for these ignorant things.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltraDork
1/27/14 10:03 a.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: I don't even words.

Does the label on the side read "Tacos & Paint"? If it does, I'm not sure I want to know why.

I don't see anything wrong with a mini food truck aside from a very weird product combination, though.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/27/14 10:22 a.m.
MadScientistMatt wrote:
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: I don't even words.
Does the label on the side read "Tacos & Paint"? If it does, I'm not sure I want to know why. I don't see anything wrong with a mini food truck aside from a very weird product combination, though.

Simple, get supplies for the next job and lunch in one quick stop. Maybe they deliver to the jobsite and really corner the market.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UberDork
1/27/14 10:24 a.m.
mad_machine wrote:
Ditchdigger wrote:
Holy arched leafsprings Batman!

That thing has got to have one hell of a harsh ride, if the suspension moves at all.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
1/27/14 10:45 a.m.
oldtin wrote:

I see you, I raise you.

Because rally mechanic

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
1/27/14 11:37 a.m.
Cole_Trickle wrote: Gucci all over a crappy car. Some people down the road have an Avenger plastered in it. Looks first class too..

Too bad that's Coach.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
1/27/14 11:47 a.m.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/14 11:48 a.m.
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote:
Cole_Trickle wrote: Gucci all over a crappy car. Some people down the road have an Avenger plastered in it. Looks first class too..
Too bad that's Coach.

Man card. Now.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
1/27/14 11:51 a.m.

^ HAH

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
1/27/14 11:58 a.m.

I drive an Eagle Summit dammit! A Summit, and I want everyone to know!!

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
1/27/14 12:03 p.m.

In reply to John Brown:

Crap, I was going to say "hah! that's rich from someone with x-number of miatas!" but there aren't any in your garage.

On a related note, if i miata is a chick car, than what is the RX8? I mean, it's similar to a miata, but a little bigger and louder, but certainly not 'manly' like a muscle car. Is it like a "butch" car?

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Dork
1/27/14 12:05 p.m.
Duke wrote:
Javelin wrote:
My neighbor had one of those Gucci Hornets when I was a kid. Truly, deeply, comprehensively awful car.

Fiat 500 Gucci

http://autobestpics.com/img/Fiat-500-Gucci4.jpg

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Dork
1/27/14 12:07 p.m.
bigdaddylee82 wrote: I think Audi started it, now everyone's doing it. Hard to search for cheap LEDs on eBay with out getting eleventybillion listings for these ignorant things.

can I predict the next bad fad?? led around the windows and down the side of the roof? and because racecar is not an answer

Rufledt
Rufledt SuperDork
1/27/14 12:16 p.m.

I saw those, it was something for identifying the class and position of the cars, right?

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UltraDork
1/27/14 12:17 p.m.
can I predict the next bad fad?? led around the windows and down the side of the roof? and because racecar is not an answer

Hong Norrth is already there with their Tron themed MX3:

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/14 12:37 p.m.

Rad_Capz
Rad_Capz HalfDork
1/27/14 12:40 p.m.

Not all crazy car fads are aftermarket. Even OEMs can make products that make you say "What were they thinking?" Faux woody look taken too far!

[URL=http://s240.photobucket.com/user/NOTATA/media/001-Copy-1.jpg.html][/URL]

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
1/27/14 12:46 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: thanks BMW.. now all the cool kids have to jump off of this cliff

I don't get why these are bad. If done well they look cool IMHO. And the LED driving lights are the only good thing about modern Audis IMHO.

But my '93 Civic also has bright green wheels and my '99 has HIDs.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
1/27/14 12:57 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: How about Exhausts big enough to shoot melons from? Somebody should enter one in the Pumpkin Chuckin contest

That's acceptable on that car.

1) it sounds awesome
2) Picks up a SILLY amount of power
3) I would have HKS's babies.

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Dork
1/27/14 1:32 p.m.
Ditchdigger wrote:

Oh, those stupid crying children things. I used to go to car shows a lot and saw those dolls everywhere.

So I bought one and displayed it with my car at the next car show I went to. Only I stuck it face down on the ground behind my front tire and drew some treadmarks on its back with a Sharpie.

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RqSMmc91O9ScLvYzkiEP6MBXjCOywqyl6rCFHHVRaZmvRsqXQp16gKP9VLUPTBVF