1 ... 5 6 7
mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/28/14 9:55 a.m.

Black steelies. what, they couldn't afford aluminum rims.. or at least a hubcap?

Apexcarver
Apexcarver PowerDork
1/28/14 10:02 a.m.

Larger and larger rims on regular production vehicles. Parked next to an SUV with 22" factory wheels the other day.

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/28/14 10:21 a.m.

Almost forgot the pinnacle of 50's rice. Louvers everywhere!

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
1/28/14 10:33 a.m.
John Brown wrote: The man card pull was not for knowing what Coach was, or for knowing what Gucci was... it was pulled because you were willing to call out the difference and for that you are now on official double secret probation. Go eat a rare steak or wrestle a bear in pennance.

And I'm supposed to care?

MA$$hole
MA$$hole HalfDork
1/28/14 10:48 a.m.

In reply to Mazdax605:

Yes, I too agree a Gasser 2002 is ridiculous. I remember driving by this thing 2 years ago & had to do a double take & turn around. Just wasn't sure I saw it right.

mad_machine
1/28/14 11:31 a.m.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
1/28/14 12:24 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: Black steelies. what, they couldn't afford aluminum rims.. or at least a hubcap?

I'll take black steelies over a spinner-dub hubcap.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson PowerDork
1/28/14 12:38 p.m.
Jerry wrote:
mad_machine wrote: Black steelies. what, they couldn't afford aluminum rims.. or at least a hubcap?
I'll take black steelies over a spinner-dub hubcap.

I'm considering them from a $$'s per width point of view, not asthetics or trend

Ditchdigger
Ditchdigger UltraDork
1/28/14 3:37 p.m.

For a while this was everywhere. I don't know why

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
1/28/14 4:25 p.m.
Ditchdigger wrote: Almost forgot the pinnacle of 50's rice. Louvers everywhere!

You've never been to Bonneville have you? You can pick up a few MPH by evacuating the air from back there and relieving the pressure differential. Now you know, and knowings half the battle.

Remember monochrome? Remember tweed interiors? Remember pastel paint? Bllgh!

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/28/14 7:54 p.m.
John Brown wrote: The man card pull was not for knowing what Coach was, or for knowing what Gucci was... it was pulled because you were willing to call out the difference and for that you are now on official double secret probation. Go eat a rare steak or wrestle a bear in pennance.

This. I knew not to correct him and I just spent three days driving around Key West in my little FIAT.

bigdaddylee82
bigdaddylee82 HalfDork
1/28/14 9:38 p.m.

Meh, I knew it was Coach too, I got SWMBO this purse for Christmas, and she's had a Coach wallet for a couple years. Anytime we're at an outlet mall with a Coach store she drags me there.

One more purse for good measure:

As far as trends, what were they thinking? CVT!?!?!?

And while I'm bashing Nissan , could they get more orange peel in their paint process? Something to do with their water based environmentally friendly paints, or so I was told. I've seen it on several newer cars. Factory finish is atrocious.

• Lee
mad_machine
1/29/14 4:56 p.m.

Hitch props.. just above truck balls.. this is show you tell the world you own a speedboat.

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat New Reader
1/29/14 5:16 p.m.

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
1/29/14 5:17 p.m.

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
1/29/14 5:24 p.m.

mad_machine
1/29/14 7:40 p.m.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/29/14 7:54 p.m.

In reply to mad_machine:

Come on! Thats cool!

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
1/29/14 8:00 p.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote:

Disagree. The truck is so awesome the imitation Airstream camper thingy doesn't even matter.

ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
1/30/14 5:32 a.m.
bigdaddylee82 wrote: As far as trends, what were they thinking? CVT!?!?!?

I have a CVT in my fleet Jeep Patriot. I fully expected to hate the thing, but now that I'm used to it's weirdness, it's actually pretty cool. I don't know that I'd want one in a performance vehicle, but for every day use, it's pretty sweet.

Will
Will Dork
1/30/14 8:39 a.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote:

Handicapped access?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
1/30/14 9:52 a.m.

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pHYSbsfB3ssAV29cuGIfNhggOxt7gmOnWfgZbC2CdLVhJ9IJ6LUStcrFBbPEgY0J