1 ... 6 7 8
Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/1/13 11:26 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: I just want to go on record as saying that turkey, beef or sausage gravy on fries is fantastic. The cheese is optional - but in no way diminishes the combination of the other two. Americanized catchup with corn syrup in it, on the other hand... is a sign that you have not entirely outgrown the trailer park and may have communist leanings.

Easy on the trailer park cracks there, bud. Me and the sis-, er, wife will send a tornado or two your way.

And only fascist pigs put gravy of ANY kind on fries.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/1/13 11:28 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
Zomby Woof wrote: Just for the record, neither poutine, nor poontang has anything to do with sausage gravy.
Have you tried poontang with sausage gravy? It seems naive to assume the two could not be complimentary.

No, but one should take baby steps before arriving at the strong hypothesis that it WOULD in fact be complimentary.

Start with a light drizzling of sausage gravy on some grilled salmon.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/1/13 11:36 a.m.
Zomby Woof wrote: Just for the record, neither poutine, nor poontang has anything to do with sausage gravy.
Have you tried poontang with sausage gravy? It seems naive to assume the two could not be complimentary.

I'm willing to give it a shot.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
5/1/13 11:40 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: And only fascist pigs put gravy of ANY kind on fries.

Gravy is not for fries. Hashbrowns on the other hand....

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
5/1/13 11:40 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:

Is it extreme prudishness on my part to jump to how weird the conversation with the OB/GYN would be?

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
5/1/13 11:42 a.m.
Swank Force One wrote: No, but one should take baby steps before arriving at the strong hypothesis that it WOULD in fact be complimentary.

DR. MARVIN!!!!

DR. LEO. MAAAAARVIIIIIN!!!

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/1/13 11:43 a.m.

We could put some gravy on Tuna.

With his permission, of course.

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
5/1/13 1:33 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
Swank Force One wrote: No, but one should take baby steps before arriving at the strong hypothesis that it WOULD in fact be complimentary.
DR. MARVIN!!!! DR. LEO. MAAAAARVIIIIIN!!!

Where's my goldfish!!!!

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
5/1/13 6:55 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote: Start with a light drizzling of sausage gravy on some grilled salmon.

It's not really salmon, it just smells like salmon

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
5/1/13 6:58 p.m.
tuna55 wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
Is it extreme prudishness on my part to jump to how weird the conversation with the OB/GYN would be?

The OB/GYN might need some french fries to clean all the gravy out.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/1/13 7:05 p.m.
Swank Force One wrote: We could put some gravy on Tuna. With his permission, of course.

Huh uh, naw, Mongo straight.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
5/1/13 7:15 p.m.

But you compared brown gravy (which is essentially unprocessed diarrhea) to sausage gravy (nectar of the berkeleying Gods,) which is, according to the U.S. Constitution, punishable by 24-7 Nickelback, for the rest of your flappy-headed, beady-eyed life.

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof UberDork
5/1/13 8:02 p.m.
ut you compared brown gravy (which is essentially unprocessed diarrhea) to sausage gravy (nectar of the berkeleying Gods,)

Not sure that I did.

tuna55
tuna55 PowerDork
5/1/13 9:53 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
Swank Force One wrote: We could put some gravy on Tuna. With his permission, of course.
Huh uh, naw, Mongo straight.

Mongo not know. has something to do with where choo-choo go.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/2/13 6:56 a.m.

Mongo picky about choo choo route.

1 ... 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1y6KCZbwuLwaOMaBEnJ2up0TLliWpxKOkRdnjmLTUHfdKXOQnAGhcP6RlU2rs0pr