1 2 3 4 ... 7
SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
12/9/16 1:43 p.m.

Mothertrucking Katsushika Hokusai.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/16 1:44 p.m.

Mine's a photo of a 1000cc-ish Bugatti engine prototype that I took at the Bugatti museum (the former Schlumpf collection). AFAIR it's a post-WW 2 engine that never made it into production.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/16 1:57 p.m.

Does anyone else picture Woody looking like his avatar in real life? I don't want to meet him just in case he doesn't.

As for my avatar, well, not a lot of explanation required.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 PowerDork
12/9/16 2:04 p.m.

Mines blank. Because i am indecisive and technologically challenged. I had one i want to put there once, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Then I stopped trying and forgot about it until this thread.

Now i feel bad.

Tanks.

Its a picture of me strapping into the elky for an autocross run. Just one on my phone chosen at random due to feeling like a lame-o.

Agnew
Agnew UltraDork
12/9/16 2:07 p.m.

Spearow.

I am easily amused.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
12/9/16 2:10 p.m.
Keith Tanner wrote: Does anyone else picture Woody looking like his avatar in real life?

Mines just a pic of me. OK no it isn't.

Mine is Danger Mouse. For those of you too young to know who he is, he's the greatest super hero spy ever. James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer or any other JB you can think of all aspire to be him.

I think you got the cartoon over here in the 80's as well, but some of the voices were changed over here. Stiletto Mafiosa (the henchman of the main antagonist Silas Greenback) had a brilliant Italian accent for us, I've been told that was too offensive for PC America so he had a cockney accent instead which is lame.

P.S. He's Brit as well in case you failed to notice and I like the flag with him and his faithful sidekick Penfold who is in truth closer to my personality.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/X1Uh7_ldmTk

I had this one for a while after head butting a nail while rebuilding the roof on the car port of my rental. Some liked it, some were freaked out by it so I went back to DM.

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
12/9/16 2:11 p.m.

It's me. I'm testing the cold air thingie I made for our first Lemons car, Charlie. It's like two plates, some tube, and a duct welded together for the twin SUs. It indeed flows air, though the testing regimen was conducted in reverse of typical airflow, because I only have on mouth.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UltraDork
12/9/16 2:12 p.m.

So many broken flatheads have made there way to me over my short life.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb Dork
12/9/16 2:18 p.m.

Its me in the rallycross beretta.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/16 2:28 p.m.

Wait, what's my Avatar?

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/16 2:29 p.m.

Oh, its a boring shot of my car.

EDIT: I need to fix that.

There, now it is 9% more exciting.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
12/9/16 2:30 p.m.

Mine is a picture of whatever my current mode of transportation is. Currently FJ-09.

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/9/16 2:36 p.m.

My race car. Its a 240SX but its tough to tell any more. Kind of funny listening to fans at the meet and greets trying to figure it out.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired HalfDork
12/9/16 2:41 p.m.

I was attacked by a hawk back in 2008 or 2009. Ended up with a concussion and some scratches.

My avatar pic is what I'm pretty sure he looked like

JoeTR6
JoeTR6 HalfDork
12/9/16 2:46 p.m.

I like to autocross and I'm not afraid to die.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
12/9/16 2:48 p.m.

I can't post any photos of her, as none of them are appropriate for the forum, so this is how i show my love for her.

Karacticus
Karacticus GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/9/16 2:48 p.m.

I like odd sounding names, was considering Karacticus or Erasmo. Picked the latter, and the avatar just kind of came with-- Caracticus Potts from Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang.

I wasn't sure how it was spelled at the time I chose it.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UberDork
12/9/16 2:49 p.m.

Mine is due to my addiction to Hot Wheels and Rabbits. I am getting better at one and worse at the other....

stroker
stroker SuperDork
12/9/16 2:58 p.m.

Whaaaaaaaaaaa........??????

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
12/9/16 3:14 p.m.

Mine is a little boat-tail pedal car I built for my kids. Really happy how it came out.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/9/16 3:23 p.m.

Mine is a cone some other driver killed at an autocross in Packwood that I took a photo of.

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/9/16 3:35 p.m.

Truck

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
12/9/16 3:54 p.m.

It'd Dudley Do-Right, a Royal Canadian Mountie. I'm a Canadian.

Gary
Gary Dork
12/9/16 3:58 p.m.

I designed and scratch-built seven Fisher Body Craftsman's Guild 1/12 scale model cars for the GM car design contest from 1962-68. (I only won state awards. At least I was consistent). My avatar is my 1967 second state winner from RI. It's my favorite, and the one that I displayed at the FBCG reunion at the Art Center College of Design car show in Pasadena back in October. I never won a national scholarship with my models, never got to study Transportation Design the Art Center College of Design, and never became a professional car designer. But the experience I gained from designing and building those seven models as a young kid was priceless in preparing me for a successful career nevertheless.

Fisher Body Craftsman's Guild Reunion

RealMiniParker
RealMiniParker UberDork
12/9/16 4:05 p.m.

Brakes are for Bob Costas. 'Nuff said!

It used to be my Mini, torn apart in my garage, though.

1 2 3 4 ... 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4jW6AFz8wTO2RqUbYdJzBPfggFVnKok1Jctz6ELRJyBM9rPBFIAfq1W8jSeCSi8i