1 2
Fritz_the_Cat
Fritz_the_Cat New Reader
12/16/08 12:18 p.m.

It doesn't matter what I ask for... I'll end up with a lump of coal.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Production Editor
12/16/08 3:44 p.m.
Tommy Suddard wrote: Tom, you should ask for a Subaru to match your new shoes. :D

I'll just keep driving the Project WRX. I'm starting to like it a lot, but I think I'll like it more once we've started doing more with it. (coming soon, since Santa has filled the car's stocking...)

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
12/16/08 8:38 p.m.

a transmision, LSD for the trannsmision, Bowling shoes, toaster oven, and maybe Warcrack...but I will probly buy either the shoes or WoW on my own. And the cars stuff will probly wait till next month

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
12/17/08 1:54 p.m.
hotrodlarry wrote: I found a full size truck toolbox that I would like. I can get it for $80 less than it's normal price ( on sale), but I need to figure out how to mount it in my stepside truck.

sounds like a new truck should be on that list too!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg HalfDork
12/17/08 2:00 p.m.

a T56, 9" rear, custom front coilovers, but it won't happen....I may get lucky though

That'll be enough....

confuZion3
confuZion3 Dork
12/17/08 2:03 p.m.

my girlfriend gave me an old slotcar set. I'm going to get it up and running if I can as my next project. Seeing as how money is tight for so many people around me I'm not asking for anything. I'd like a set of r-comps for the Miata though. They can wait until spring though.

ArtOfRuin
ArtOfRuin Reader
12/17/08 3:47 p.m.

CG Lock, racing pedals, an iPod-compatible stereo head unit, and gift certificates/gift cards/spending cash for places like Corksport, Racing Beat, and MazdaTrix.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qJAQtTydOn5NY2hTJcYfuHjL2SIJyER5JPoQ8ZTJAFzlo8xVtRGrSW5qYyhS2biO