1 2 3
Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
9/10/14 1:09 p.m.

Yeah, Mr Brodozer Light Flasher is gonna sit right there behind me doing the speed limit till he finds a traffic opening. He can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/10/14 3:38 p.m.

I might downshift and accidentally have my foot slip off the clutch. Oops.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/10/14 3:52 p.m.

When I had my old WRX, I used to be able to fart fireballs out the exhaust on command. People would back off real quick when they saw the double barreled tips shoot right at them. I miss that "feature".

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/10/14 6:13 p.m.

I had a beetle that could do that Silver. A 1974 Superbeetle with a 2.0 914 engine shoved into the back (with the 914's cooling system intact I had to trim away the sheetmetal) It would spit flame on acceleration and burble and pop fireballs on deceleration. It also idled like a Harley with the big lumpy cam it had

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt UberDork
9/11/14 7:58 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote: When I had my old WRX, I used to be able to fart fireballs out the exhaust on command. People would back off real quick when they saw the double barreled tips shoot right at them. I miss that "feature".

If my DD were more disreputable looking, I'd be tempted to rig up a can of Seafoam and a solenoid so I could do a Seafoam cleaning on the highway at the flick of a switch.

Come to think of it - my C10 would be perfect for such a system.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
00Yj9VoBYXtuJQFclsIYo73HVaYqxBbups3JGbbuhChXCv5BlHacJC0yk0Ike27P