1 2
93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
8/29/13 7:59 a.m.

Couldn't something be done like making new users post in a special section for the first post or something?

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/29/13 10:12 a.m.

But seriously, are the spammers able to automate the process of creating a new account, logging in, and making posts? Why are these people not making useful software? They sound pretty capable!

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
8/29/13 11:21 a.m.

Please see my post in Feedback. Also, Dwight, we have no plans to go to V-Bulletin, but thanks for the many posts over the years about it. It's good to have something reliable every day to look forward to.

Margie

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro UltraDork
8/29/13 2:19 p.m.
Mental wrote:
ddavidv wrote: The spamming is terrible. When, oh when, can we expect improvements?
I pay nothing for this! Why isn't it perfect?!?!?

I just felt the need to emphasize this part of the discussion.

bluej
bluej Dork
8/29/13 2:35 p.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Please see my post in Feedback. Also, Dwight, we have no plans to go to V-Bulletin, but thanks for the many posts over the years about it. It's good to have something reliable every day to look forward to. Margie

..She said as her eyes never moved but her fingers drummed ever so lightly on the patio section of the hardware store flyer on the table.

cue slow draw fade to black

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
8/29/13 2:39 p.m.

ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
8/30/13 5:50 a.m.
Marjorie Suddard wrote: Please see my post in Feedback. Also, Dwight, we have no plans to go to V-Bulletin, but thanks for the many posts over the years about it. It's good to have something reliable every day to look forward to. Margie

Well, thanks for taking the wind out of my sails. Now what will I complain about?

Oh wait, I'm sure there's a thread on here somewhere about how much fun a Prius can be to autocross. If only the search function worked like V-Bulletin's, I'd be able to find it.

C'mon, you have to admit that was a good parting shot. And with that, I withdraw from pounding you guys about the message board. Priuses are still open season though.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
p77xb677mrqga7BUvYzcqKEY0D4ssm34SoUqAVKzbxP52LtJOPO21aevaWDYIOrX