octavious
octavious HalfDork
3/31/15 7:42 a.m.

I know there was a GRM offshoot (get it) forum about shooting at one time. But I searched and can't find the link. So where do you sell a holster setup? Technically you can't list them on CL, and I sorta hate to have to create a gunbroker or gunsamerica account just to sell a holster. I paid $130 for the setup I have, but I can't use it anymore. Even if I recoup some of what I spent it would be awesome.

Any ideas?

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
3/31/15 8:11 a.m.

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/

Or

armslist.com

Smarta$$ McPoopyPants
Smarta$$ McPoopyPants MegaDork
3/31/15 8:45 a.m.

Where are you?

What exactly are you selling?

You might have a local community/message board thing. Georgia Outdoors Trader berkeleying rules.

Maybe you could trade it in at a local gun shop?

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
3/31/15 9:29 a.m.

Armslist.com is the CL of boomsticks. Also, Backpage.com has a "sporting goods" section and is kinda the wild wild west compared to CL, if you can imagine that.

octavious
octavious HalfDork
3/31/15 1:32 p.m.

I was on a local board but it closed. And Lancer is right I had signed up for TNgunowners, or at least my email had been used, in the past. I don't remember my login so I sent a contact asking for that.

I didn't know about Armslist.

And Dr. H, I thought backpage was more back alley type of stuff? You know, fell off the truck, and dirty hookers type of things...

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess MegaDork
3/31/15 1:40 p.m.

I don't doubt that about backpage. I've seen reports in the local news on the working girls and their listings on backpage (the PoPo seem to be avid readers, but why do they "investigate" a ho for six months before busting her?) but apparently their sporting good section allows boom stick ads, so I just threw it out there. Armslist looks much more legit, but there is still a lot of scammers on there, like on CL. Desert Eagle for $700 (MSRP 1700), picture of a DE with a "so and so Pawn" card in the pic, and a google-fu of that name shows up one pawn shop 2000 miles away. Yeah, not a scam there. Anyway, I'd try armslist and use the usual CL precautions.

kanaric
kanaric Dork
3/31/15 6:22 p.m.

You mentioned it but Gunbroker. I bought and sold many things on there. I would just make an account.

www.gunbroker.com

You can find extremely good stuff so if you don't want to spend money spend minimal amount of time on there. Last time I was there bought a FAL and an additional set of furniture for it as well as a Saiga AK conversion. Got the FAL for $400, ridiculous deal.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
q46erii3kf1WcrUEExDxbuUirC1CHqihh1UOLqlO4zO2Jfl6SoDu5yUcmRWcnJAm