1 2 3
92dxman
92dxman Reader
3/24/09 8:57 p.m.

I've been hanging out with a gal lately and we've been getting to know each other. She told me that it was okay for me to go out and see what else was out there. I told her last night that I might be hanging out with another gal who approached me. She said last night that it was okay with her. I found out today that she felt confused and upset. What's a guy to do here?

ManofFewWords
ManofFewWords Reader
3/24/09 9:00 p.m.

Tell her to get over it and PIITB

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
3/24/09 9:02 p.m.

Um. yea. "Do whatever the hell you want." does not actually mean what it sounds like. Just sayin' is all.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 Dork
3/24/09 9:03 p.m.

ITB

Luke
Luke Dork
3/24/09 9:09 p.m.

You're crazy. You don't actually tell her about the other gal.

ww
ww SuperDork
3/24/09 9:10 p.m.

Yeah, you are now officially the victim of a woman who "wants" to Euro-sophisticated, but deep down is really a monogamous puritan at heart. Figure out what you want and go with it. If she can't handle it and she's not "the one" for you, then move on. The sooner you do the better off you'll both be.

wherethefmi
wherethefmi Reader
3/24/09 9:12 p.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: Um. yea. "Do whatever the hell you want." does not actually mean what it sounds like. Just sayin' is all.

Pretty much what Per said, that means the exact opposite in womanese

JFX001
JFX001 Dork
3/24/09 9:15 p.m.

Communication is the cornerstone of any relationship.You should set her down and both come up with some sort of mutually gratifying consensus on where exactly you both would like to be, physically, spiritually and emotionally.

OR-

PITB

rebelgtp
rebelgtp Dork
3/24/09 9:42 p.m.

Yep communication is the most important thing...the problem is men and women speak a different language so you are SOL.

I'm having this communication problem myself right now lol.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/24/09 10:04 p.m.

I can't remember ever being in a situation where I would have told a guy I was interested in to "go find out what else is out there". Sounds like she was playing you to see how serious you were. If she's into games like that, I would move on. I's jus sayin'.

Lesley
Lesley SuperDork
3/24/09 10:16 p.m.

Ditto. It's a test... and she failed. Unless of course, you like that kind of stuff.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp Dork
3/24/09 10:18 p.m.

Who here thinks that we should just have Mojo and Lesley interview our dates?

It could lead to some interesting questions...lol

914Driver
914Driver Dork
3/25/09 5:38 a.m.

Why don't these things come with shop manuals?

minimac
minimac Dork
3/25/09 5:44 a.m.
914Driver wrote: Why don't these things come with shop manuals?

Because they're just like kids....if you knew what you were getting into, no one would have them.

Duke
Duke Dork
3/25/09 6:21 a.m.

Man, with all the PIITB references lately, I might just as well be hanging out at www.e46fanatics.com.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Reader
3/25/09 7:49 a.m.

they are all printed in japanese or italian...who can read that stuff?

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
3/25/09 8:06 a.m.

Nothing is as it seems with womenz.

Now try pregnant womenz. AAAHhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
3/25/09 8:10 a.m.
4cylndrfury wrote:
they are all printed in japanese or italian...who can read that stuff?

it's actually more like one of those translated Chinglish manuals.

Dr. Hess
Dr. Hess SuperDork
3/25/09 8:16 a.m.

Lessee,

Girl sez: You should look around.
Translation: I'm seeing another guy.

You "look around." You see something. Her other guy turns out to be not so desireable. Now she's upset that you "looked around."

Dump Time.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/25/09 8:28 a.m.

Because men don't read manuals first. Men get distracted by the knobs and shiny bits and before you know it everything is whacky. THEN men read the manual. By that time you're screwed anyway.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/25/09 8:34 a.m.

I'm with Hess. There could be other reasons but why waste brain power on figuring out crazy?

Follow EastCoastMojo's advice. Dump her. She's playing games. Leave her in the oven to bake awhile. Once she's matured, if that ever happens, come back and pull her out the oven. She's done!

There's no accountin' for crazy.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
3/25/09 8:34 a.m.

mmmm...knobs and shiny bits.....mmmm.

audifan
audifan New Reader
3/25/09 8:38 a.m.

TO THE CURB!!!!

Edit: this is why we all like cars so much cause there are no BS games and they dont GENERALLY talk back and they do what ever we want them to!

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
3/25/09 8:41 a.m.

An old GF pulled one on me that showed just how much some girls will play games. She got a friend of hers to call my house when she knew I wouldn't be home and leave sexy, breathy messages and a name I didn't recognize on my answering machine, this went on for 2 or 3 weeks. I played a couple back for the GF just to see if she knew who it was because my curiosity was killin' me. Then she finally told me that she set it up to 'test me'. Man, that pissed me OFF. I nearly split up with her over that. I finally decided to let it ride but told her 'no more games'. We did split up a couple years later but that was because she was going to school in Iowa.

914Driver
914Driver Dork
3/25/09 8:58 a.m.

J-Man sounds like the guy that was engaged and his G/F's younger sister would brush up against him a lot. Sometimes bend over and tie her shoe in front of him, he could look down her shirt to the navel. Hmmmm.

She called the prospective groom to come over to her house to "look at wedding invitations". He got there, she put him on the couch with a photo album and excused herself. She came back wearing the most provacative get up imaginable! "Listen, I know you're in love with my sister and you'll be faithful once married, but I just want to ... you know, let you see what you're missing."

She got up and headed to the bedroom upstairs. With a playful look and a flash of her butt she said "I'll be waiting."

Groom gets up and heads to the car. WHEREUPON he surprisingly runs into his future father in law!

"Well done son, I see you passed our little test. Lets have a beer."

Test hell, thank GOD for keeping condoms in the car!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oo8c9laS5toT9hETsJsw3FNdgtNjE5HprJ74x1cuAUqW2U4cvQSeequnlruCymZH