1 2
mmcvay
mmcvay GRM+ Memberand New Reader
3/7/20 3:32 p.m.

I was building this Miata for track use but wrecked it before I got a chance. The car still runs and drives but both frame rails are kinked just before the subframe. This car came from the factory without AC or PS and has an open diff. I'm posting it as a part out but if someone wanted to buy it with some or all the parts still on it that would save me a bunch of time. The car is located in Sterling VA. 

If anyone wants to trade I always need parts for my AE86, 03 WRX, BMW 2002, or E46 touring. I also have another Miata that could pick up the torch as a track car but I'm going to let the free market decide if I bother. Feel free to ask if you want more pics or details on anything.

OER itbs with vacuum leak around throttle shafts. OER says they don’t sell parts to service their throttle bodies. I do not have the vacuum block/idle air thing the kit originally had.

Xida race coilovers with nb top hats and no helper springs. The spring rates are 700lb/in front 400lb/in rear.

Borla catback with the middle hanger cut off because it wouldn’t stop hitting the ppf.

Racing Beat headers maybe. They don’t say racing beat on the flange but they definitely aren't ebay specials. The po said they were racing beat and there were a lot of other racing beat parts so idk.

Speeduino Pnp currently setup for alpha-n with the itbs.

Front and rear racing beat swaybars. I need to get the part numbers off these but I do know the front is not the large hollow bar.

NB 15in wheels with 195/50/15 Direzza DZ102 tires.

Goodwin racing big brake kit, maybe v1. This kit was taken off the car because it needs front rotor rings. I think you can still get rotor rings from goodwin but I haven’t confirmed that.

Mazdaspeed Miata bilsteins and springs. 

MR2 Spyder stock 15in wheels with Yokohama S-Drive tires. The locating pins have been removed so they can be installed on a Miata.

Ebay 1.6 cast iron turbo manifold never installed.

Ebay T3/T4 turbo never installed.

CXracing cracked turbo manifold and 16g turbo.

Ford Probe GT fuel injectors or at least that’s what I was told they are.

Things that have been sold

Hardtop with terrible paint. Bolted on with Garage Star brackets.

Hard Dog single diagonal roll bar without harness bar.

Sebring boost timing controller.

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
3/7/20 4:00 p.m.

looking for an oil pressure sender  and a temperature sensor for the gauge.  (there are 3 temp senders on a miata engine! )

Pete

mmcvay
3/7/20 5:01 p.m.

In reply to NOHOME :

I didn't even realize there were two on the back of the motor but it looks like that would be on top of the cursed water plug. How does $70+shipping sound for the two.

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
3/7/20 6:31 p.m.

In reply to mmcvay :

Sending pm

AWSX1686
AWSX1686 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/9/20 11:31 a.m.

Sending PM.

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
3/10/20 10:18 a.m.

How about the door mirrors? 

Donebrokeit
Donebrokeit UltraDork
3/10/20 10:39 a.m.

PM sent please text or call me.

Thanks, Paul

mmcvay
3/10/20 12:29 p.m.
classicJackets said

I was just about to pull one of those to fix the rattling one on my other car. How about $40+shipping since they are ugly and green.

mmcvay
3/10/20 12:35 p.m.
Donebrokeit said:

PM sent please text or call me.

Thanks, Paul

I'm not seeing a pm from you anywhere. I'll send you one and hopefully that will go through.

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
3/10/20 12:46 p.m.
mmcvay said:
classicJackets said

I was just about to pull one of those to fix the rattling one on my other car. How about $40+shipping since they are ugly and green.

Sounds good - I'll send you a message. Shipping to Michigan, Zip 48067.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/10/20 12:50 p.m.

In reply to mmcvay :

You and I REALLY need to get together:

Excellent 2000 tub

I can only wait another week or so before it's going to scrap. crying

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/10/20 12:51 p.m.

In reply to mmcvay :

How much for the whole car?

mmcvay
3/10/20 2:44 p.m.

In reply to SVreX :

I think I would have to get $3500 for the whole car as it sits. If someone wanted it without some or all of the high dollar parts it would quickly get closer to scrap price. 

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
3/10/20 3:59 p.m.

In reply to mmcvay :

Too rich for my blood.

Want a really nice tub?  It's free.  Follow my link above, and swap everything over.  It would make a really nice track toy.

mmcvay
3/10/20 6:11 p.m.

In reply to SVreX :

Yeah I didn't figure any sane person would pay that much for a smashed ugly Miata. Honestly half that price is in the coilovers. They are so good I know I would regret selling them.

If I had room for another project I would seriously think about reshelling but I just picked up a very needy BMW 2002.

calteg
calteg Dork
3/12/20 10:15 a.m.

Is that radiator up for sale? If so, how much?

mmcvay
3/12/20 11:57 a.m.

In reply to calteg :

The radiator is visibly twisted unfortunately.

calteg
calteg Dork
3/12/20 12:32 p.m.

Ah, thanks for the quick response

Skraight
Skraight
3/12/20 1:33 p.m.

How much for the Xidas?

mmcvay
3/12/20 7:56 p.m.

In reply to Skraight :

I would like to get $1750. 

jenniechase
jenniechase New Spammer
3/16/20 7:22 a.m.

is it still available? [I need something to haul my canoes]

Greg Smith
Greg Smith Dork
3/16/20 10:07 p.m.

How much for the hardtop?

mmcvay
3/17/20 11:59 a.m.

In reply to Greg Smith :

I supposedly have a deal for that already. If it falls through I will let you know.

Greg Smith
Greg Smith Dork
3/17/20 4:59 p.m.

OK. You're close enough that local pickup works and I have a great car for that... thing. :)

mmcvay
3/25/20 10:11 p.m.

I've updated the original post so that it's up to date. I got laid off last week so help me get this stuff out of my way.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ctDghIyzRdKP4pEJvxCCHxalwdTZOAv0ATSssCR4QB89w8xTpeGW3pMeQXxIith2