vkmotorsports
vkmotorsports
5/30/22 6:14 p.m.

Driver and Passenger seat adapter brackets with sliders available for a 1964-67 Chevy Chevelle. Made by Procar by Scat and part number 81512 and 81513.

These are in great condition and were in a Chevelle before they were removed to sell the Chevelle with other seats. These fit all the Procar seats  but may also fit universal racing bucket seats.

These are located in northern NJ. Asking $140 for both.

mdgalv
mdgalv New Reader
6/7/22 2:20 p.m.

Did you sell the Chevelle already? I'm in te market for either a 64 - 67 Chevelle or a 68 - 72 Nova. Not looking for a 100 pt car or anything but rather have a partially finished project. Grasroots budget here too. I know thats a tough one for Chevelle's these days hence the lean towards Nova's I've taken recently.

Thanks

Marc

vkmotorsports
vkmotorsports New Reader
6/7/22 10:03 p.m.

Sold. Some Chevelle's available on FB in the NJ area but very rare to come by for cheap.

mdgalv
mdgalv New Reader
6/8/22 8:59 a.m.

Agree, most I see are sold within a few hours if they are priced close to reasonable. And reasonable is a relative term these days. the car market in general is crazy but Chevelle's seem to be two fold the price increase.

vkmotorsports
vkmotorsports New Reader
6/16/22 9:25 p.m.

Brackets are still available. Holes are 11" front-to-back and 16" side-to-side for the sliders and 15" side-to-side on the base bracket on both ends. willing to ship.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6BDWKUaoScRmaTOYcMMgJ3ENYdlC0w5mYA0TcbVGi2cXqAh39LjTqECujREtOiEz