talon2k3
talon2k3 New Reader
4/12/24 10:48 a.m.

Hey everybody - long time lurker, longer time fan.

The sense of community on this site never fails to amaze me. Unfortunately due to a move out of Charlotte, NC, I am trying to find a good home for my tools and tool chests. I think this may be the best place to make that happen.

Turnkey mechanic in a box.

Vintage Craftsman 3 piece tool chest in good shape, all drawers open and close smoothly, and have dual keys for each chest.

Also included are all the tools you see. Complete with socket / ratchet set, screwdrivers, wrenches, electrical testing, drill bits, specialty bits, torque wrench, compression tester, pliers, ratcheting wrenches, hammers, timing light, angle grinder, and much, much more. Most tools are Craftsman, Stanley (old school made in the USA), HF, and GearWrench, although there is a bit of everything in there. Everything is used, but has been lovingly cared for.

$1200 cash for everything.

Message me through the forum or text 301.744.8 zero two 9. Feel free to ask if there is a specific tool. Pickup only (obviously) and it needs to happen fairly quick due to the move.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/12/24 11:02 a.m.

301 is Maryland. Where specifically?

talon2k3
talon2k3 New Reader
4/12/24 11:51 a.m.

I am actually in Charlotte, NC - just a couple miles from downtown.

talon2k3
talon2k3 New Reader
4/14/24 7:24 p.m.

Make me an offer!

Datsun240ZGuy
Datsun240ZGuy MegaDork
4/14/24 9:53 p.m.
talon2k3 said:

Make me an offer!

We're dudes on GRM.

We're cheap.

We lowball.  

Maybe offer to break it down to sell in pieces?  (Just the boxes?)

talon2k3
talon2k3 New Reader
4/14/24 10:15 p.m.

LOL = I hear ya, I'm the same. I'm down to horse trade. Just got to fine it a home before I move

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
4/15/24 1:54 a.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

301 is Maryland. Where specifically?

I understand the concern. Most cell phones in charlotte are from WAY farther north than MD cheeky

talon2k3
talon2k3 New Reader
4/15/24 8:33 a.m.

Ha! I, like most everybody in Charlotte,migrated down years ago. Just too damn lazy to change numbers.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
weJm087KTxtlOtHybkAWpZZ0ywZ4ww2jxfl9K35jTcrntUn4tvxtiTT6rCWA6UYU