julianachos
julianachos New Reader
10/5/22 10:36 p.m.

Needing to clear some space in the garage. Primarily 4x100. 

Pickup from Newark, DE. 

Wheel set number one: 14" Miata base model steel wheels. Has chrome lips, three center caps, and dry-rotted tires - SOLD

Wheel set number two: 14" Miata seven-spoke wheels, plastidipped in black. Not the special nerdy lightweight wheel with no ridge on the back of the spokes. Has studded snow tires with 2012 date codes, but no signs of cracking. Drove on these one winter in 2020/2021 and didn't experience any issues. Was well worth the entertainment in passing SUVs driving 20 under in the snow...  - SOLD

Wheel set number three: 16x7 et37 OZ Racing Michelangelo 8 (thanks red_stapler!). These are quite heavy and would be great for cars that hit potholes on the regular or winter wheels. Tires (215/55) are fine for rolling around your project, but need replacing if you plan on using these on the road - $200 obo. 

red_stapler
red_stapler SuperDork
10/5/22 11:32 p.m.

Those OZ wheels are Michelangelo 8 spoke.

Captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/7/22 8:53 a.m.

Don't worry about the new reader status, I can vouch for them being an excellent seller.  

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
10/7/22 2:49 p.m.

I have interest in the seven spokes. Getting to Newark might take some time but if I can make it work they could be a good fit. 

julianachos
julianachos New Reader
10/8/22 9:40 a.m.
HopmanJones said:

I have interest in the seven spokes. Getting to Newark might take some time but if I can make it work they could be a good fit. 

Let me know! 

And thanks red_stapler for identifying the OZ Racing wheels. 

Thanks, Dave, for the support!

HopmanJones
HopmanJones Reader
10/25/22 1:15 p.m.

Still interested in the 7 spokes, but not sure when I can make it that way. Do you ever travel into PA?

julianachos
julianachos New Reader
10/27/22 9:02 a.m.

I travel into PA often but unfortunately for you, I sold the seven spokes and steelies yesterday. 

OZ Racing wheels are still up for grabs. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
v0l6IPC2fGrwCpAAPu10UI50xKNit0jL8RhP5In5t9wUcbEZ73zHlqsZH5s7Rlwn