manladypig
manladypig Reader
3/14/22 4:15 p.m.

Set of 4 Hankook Ventus RS4 DOT slicks. 225/45R15. From a dead project, 2 years old, but 0 miles driven. They have been a little dusty as they've been out side but not in the sun, no cracking or rot.

400$ OBO

The tires are currently still mounted on the wheels as pictured. They will be dismounted unless you want the wheels, as they are for sale as well, here is a link to the listing for the wheels with info: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/parts-sale/15x8-xxr-wheels/192645/page1/

located in San DIego

carpeforza
carpeforza New Reader
3/14/22 4:23 p.m.

In reply to manladypig :

I don't want to be that guy, but . . .

Do you have a price in mind? If they are free, I've got first dibs!! Where are the tires located?

manladypig
manladypig Reader
3/14/22 4:29 p.m.

In reply to carpeforza :

not free, my bad. 400$ OBO

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/14/22 5:00 p.m.

Just a polite FYI, the RS-4 is a fully streetable 200TW.

If they've been sitting in an indoor dark space away from the UV light, they may still be very usable, but anywhere with indirect sunlight or temperature swings is open to being not good for the tires.

spinbag48
spinbag48
5/14/22 4:19 p.m.

In reply to manladypig :

mlp

I'm up in North County San Diego are the tires still available? I just signed up, I guess it's okay to use an email address. I'm prepping a 1992 Integra for LeMons and I think they might fit. I've only stripped the car so I need other stuff if your garage cleaning. 

Thanks

Stv--48@hotmail.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3X51nLMm65Fp3D5AHnj4olG5K4Rsh0Qjsu5eOePTYuJvg7Mcu575VzvXUoPemG2n