RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
8/19/23 6:54 p.m.

And down the rabbit hole we go!
Seems Toyota 2TC/3TC rockers are very similar to Renault TS and roller rockers have been available for them.
I need to to find a couple of used Toyo rockers for measurement. They can be junk so long as I may get measurements from them.
It might be possible to get a custom Renault TS set from someone who already do them for the Toyo's as it may be only "Minor" dimension changes for the Renault TS.
I need to compare them myself.
Of course if anyone has a reliable drawing of the 2TC/3TC rockers that might be even better.

Not sure if Oldeskewltoy can help with this request, but as our Toyota cylinder head guru, he may have some intel. smiley

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) UltimaDork
8/20/23 10:21 a.m.

These guys might have/share the info you're looking for.... BRD Racing: 2TC and 3TC valvetrain  . They have used Corollas laying around, maybe they would send you used rockers.

Edit: The rockers may be still available cheap... TRW 44094 Engine Rocker Arm - 1970-1979 TOYOTA 2T, 2TC, 1979-1981 3TC 1.8L | eBay

Edit 2: RockAuto still shows them... More Information for SEALED POWER R1039 (rockauto.com)

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
8/20/23 10:37 p.m.

May, possibly, have found a source for the TS rollers.
Sent an email and waiting for a reply.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6CU6yGMUTVxHHP4WoyLzMe9oJ7oSQxhQcXphTUTuNIOd0qLCdCpJAK5rJtOvrD7b