Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
11/27/23 4:05 p.m.

I am selling a set of the very rare forged lightweight SSR type C wheels in 15x6. If you autocross an E Street Miata, you know what these are. At 7.2 pounds, they are the lightest class legal wheels that have ever been made. 

This set is finished in white powder coat or paint and is nearly a pound per wheel lighter than the silver SSR type C wheels. They are not cosmetically perfect, one wheel is scuffed and one has some of the white coating missing. No center caps. 

Included will be six 225/45-15 BF Goodrich Rival 1.5 tires.

The four tires which are on the wheels have 34 autocross runs, 584 miles, and a 0722 date stamp (seventh week of 2022). Between events, the tires have been stored indoors on a rack, in plastic bags. They have been rotated every event. They have never been exposed to freezing temperatures (central Florida). 

Also included are two new, never mounted Rival 1.5 tires, date codes, 4918 and 5018, which are weeks 49 and 50 of 2018. They also have been stored properly. 

Price for four wheels and six tires is $1400. Shipping is not included.   We can discuss delivery in FL or south GA, arrange shipping or GRM express.

Edit: when, taking the pictures, I saw that there is a very slight bend in the edge of this rim. The scuff on the edge of the rim has been there for years, so it hasn't affected driving. It's almost undetectable, but I want to be thorough in my description.

This is the same wheel, also scuffed, but not bent. 

chandler
chandler MegaDork
11/27/23 5:14 p.m.

Beautiful 

11/27/23 5:47 p.m.

In reply to chandler :

Thanks. They look good on the car.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/27/23 5:59 p.m.

They look great on Miatas. I think these were 15x7 +20.

2/6/24 6:54 a.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YTFSN7xxmGuROzMfddqFTQsA7BFJlZTdZad5XUUw6Bv1P119ewiWeH4dkxfQwlLm