RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
3/18/23 12:00 a.m.

Only after having my "Kastner" prepped head checked and confirmed ready to run do I find out it is an early "Narrow Port" 72 and earlier TR250-Early TR6 version.
So of course I only have late wide port intake manifolds on hand, including Cannon 3X Weber.
I have a late type head I could build but this one has had a LOT of work done so I prefer to use it.
Need to buy a narrow port intake, original are an inferior short runner design but can be used.
Preference would be to find a narrow port Weber intake, I can trade the wide port toward it.
Let me know what you have and a price.

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
3/18/23 1:35 a.m.

Found another alternative to seek.
Goodparts makes a triple Zenith 175 or SU 175 manifold.
A used one of those would also work for me.

I have lots of the Zenith carbs on hand.

68TR250
68TR250 HalfDork
3/18/23 10:21 a.m.

No Weber.  Do you need the 308088 manifold?  

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
3/18/23 10:35 a.m.

That would be the easy button.
The head I have has had the full Kastner treatment done to it.
Engine is going into a Dio Tipo build so some sort of triple carbs would be great.

68TR250
68TR250 HalfDork
3/18/23 11:25 a.m.

Sorry, I got nothing that would help. 

Have you tried Matthews Foreign Auto Parts (Richard) in BHM, AL?  Years of parts collecting (a six story warehouse) that may be able to help.  

Or  Maybe TS Imported (Ted Schumacher ) in Pandora, OH  

Or  Maybe Barry Rosenberg in North GA (Facebook presence and advertises in our club newsletter).  He used to have a three carb manifold for a GT6 and for TR6 hanging on the wall of his shop..but that was years ago.

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
3/18/23 1:01 p.m.

I have looked up contact info and will reach out to them.

RichardSIA
RichardSIA Dork
3/19/23 1:23 p.m.

The manifold to fit three Zenith's or HS6 SU's is not ridiculous expensive so I may go that way.
I prefer SU to Zenith so a pair of them on the original manifold as posted above may be a starting point.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
opYXx7UvXRtCA9NcEdmZ90HInaIQLS6JHKPKSFD8gKN3f0ohiQ3QoWcYhvLiCRfT