AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/17/24 9:40 a.m.

Got one in Purple for myself this morning!

https://www.harborfreight.com/10-days-of-deals

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
5/17/24 10:03 a.m.

For some reason the image doesn't load on the page for me. What is the in store price? thanks!

Chris Tropea
Chris Tropea Associate Editor
5/17/24 10:06 a.m.

I think I might go and pick one of these up to use in my office for all my camera gear instead of keeping it on shelves. The big question is what color to get. 

glyn ellis
glyn ellis Reader
5/17/24 10:21 a.m.
dculberson said:

For some reason the image doesn't load on the page for me. What is the in store price? thanks!

$189.99 plus tax

dj06482 (Forum Supporter)
dj06482 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/17/24 7:16 p.m.

I picked up one of these from FB Marketplace a year ago for $150 and have loved it.  Definitely one of the best upgrades I've done for the garage!

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
5/17/24 7:51 p.m.

In reply to AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) :

Thanks for the heads up! I got the last one at my local store this evening on the way home from work.

TJL (Forum Supporter)
TJL (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
5/17/24 8:13 p.m.

These are really nice. I bought the boring red one right before they released all the fun skittles colors. 

Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter)
Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
5/17/24 9:21 p.m.

I got one a few months ago when they were blowing them out for 169. I set it up specifically to keep at my motorcycle lift to keep me from going back and forth to my main toolbox across the way. I'm completely pleased with the quality of it. 

I've got it set up with everything from paper towels to penetrating fluid and lubes to common motorcycle hand tools. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ntKLTDTdyaToNEg71pOz5YcSv6medKuKK40QSq7Ryc1hOqERWXSwy4wThIHqtmM9