1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160
aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
12/23/20 6:54 p.m.

There are about 10 different versions of the S2000 here!:   https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/honda

BTW, the best way I have found to find if a cars mod is available (including if you know it's on Race Department somewhere, the search there is horrible) is to just type into Google "assetto corsa" followed by the car name.  There are some pay for cars on some sites, but those seem to be F1 cars.

gunner (Forum Supporter)
gunner (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
12/23/20 7:20 p.m.

In reply to aircooled :

Awesome. I'll get that stuff on my pc. look for me after the first of the year.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
12/23/20 8:35 p.m.

Ah I see.  That site is much better organized than others.

Also, bridgehampton acquired.

gunner (Forum Supporter)
12/30/20 8:34 p.m.

I managed to get the racing chair put together and tried it out tonight. Much better setup than previous. nothing shifts around. It still needs some tweaking to get perfect. It beat my ass getting it put together. Im worn out. and its about 36 inches farther back than my regular chair, Ive got to figure out something for my wired headphones. I could move them from the sound card I have in the back of the pc to a front output but that would probably degrade audio a bit, on the other hand it would give me plenty of stretch. Ill figure it out. Did 3 laps in AC and it worked well. the chair is an F-GT Lite and I have it set up in GT configuration, about the only setup I can use with my monitor.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
12/30/20 10:11 p.m.

Great.  Make sure you hop on the discord as well.  If you don't already have an invite, you can send me a a message on there (prodarwin#1538)  and I'll send you an invite.

gunner (Forum Supporter)
1/1/21 1:28 p.m.
ProDarwin said:

Great.  Make sure you hop on the discord as well.  If you don't already have an invite, you can send me a a message on there (prodarwin#1538)  and I'll send you an invite.

Request sent.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/1/21 4:46 p.m.

In reply to gunner (Forum Supporter) :

You should have an invite now

gunner (Forum Supporter)
1/3/21 3:32 p.m.

I've done a bit of testing and seem to be good to go. I have Bridgehampton and am on discord. I tested the server and it works well with my setup. Yay!

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/3/21 10:01 p.m.

Good times tonight.  Both old and new 86 on Bridgehampton = fun fun fun

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/4/21 12:27 a.m.

Great photo!!!  Was lots of fun. I left the server on the same track but with a slightly faster car. 

cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
1/5/21 5:58 p.m.

I ordered a new G29 today, after dumping my G27 a couple years ago. Looking forward to jumping into one of these sometime soon!

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/5/21 6:43 p.m.

Do it!  The more the merrier.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/5/21 7:40 p.m.

Dean has a G29 so he can help you with any setup issues you might have.  Wheels seem to be the biggest setup issue.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/5/21 8:19 p.m.

IIRC Dean has a G27, which he said is a pain.

I'm rocking a G29.  It was smooth sailing with the exception of:

A) make sure you check 'combine kb + wheel input' or whatever its called

B) AC does not support the D-pad on the G29.  You can map those buttons to something else in the Logitec software, but in my experience, it is flaky AF.  I just don't use the D-pad.  If we make it into car/race situations where it is necessary, I will reapproach.

C) Set your wheel FFB/input settings the way you want.  I'm happy to share what mine are if you are interested.  Or if you get the AC Content manager, I can just send you my config file.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/8/21 7:20 p.m.

Anyone want to setup a time for next week?  Tuesday night?  Or did you guys decide to go back to PS4?

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/9/21 9:35 a.m.

No, we are still messing around on PC, but we do need to pick a day for it,  Tuesday is fine for me.  A weekend day could work also.

cmcgregor (Forum Supporter)
cmcgregor (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
1/9/21 4:17 p.m.

Got the wheel! I am terrible at this!

Tell me more about AC Content Manager/settings - I got it working with the Logitech software but have it all on default settings.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/9/21 4:53 p.m.

Are you on the discord?  If you are hit me up there.  Happy to screen share my settings with you, or send you the file.  You have content manager installed?

dean1484
1/11/21 7:07 a.m.
aircooled said:

No, we are still messing around on PC, but we do need to pick a day for it,  Tuesday is fine for me.  A weekend day could work also.

I am in for what ever people want to do. 

dean1484
1/11/21 5:41 p.m.

Somebody pick. 

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
1/11/21 5:56 p.m.

Tuesday 9 est?

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
1/11/21 9:08 p.m.

I will be there.  Dean will want to have the server set to something before hand.  Doesn't have to be what we run.  We can talk about what we want run / add from there.

dean1484
1/12/21 1:23 p.m.

I am in

dean1484
1/12/21 1:24 p.m.

Server should be up and running in a loop. I have not looked at it since late last week

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/12/21 10:04 p.m.

Hey if you're still online I'd like to make a quick test connection, what's the server IP?

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9gCUOyriBqnSlz9aTOa9oFiqWF09Hiae5EEY7HyHjmCYk3ihKQm7izrNRYGGsarJ