foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
4/4/13 10:23 a.m.

I couldn't believe it. After more than 10 years of having nothing to do with them, my wife went over and sat on my bike. The Harley of course.

She only stayed there for a minute, but she was up on it! Yippee!!! Asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, or take it out. She demured, but gave it some thought.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/4/13 10:40 a.m.

She's just lubing you up so she can have her way with you.

Play coy.

Flight Service
Flight Service PowerDork
4/4/13 11:03 a.m.

Might want to let the life insurance policy lapse and check your brakes the next time you go riding...

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/4/13 11:08 a.m.

Was it running? By that I mean vibrating...

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non New Reader
4/4/13 11:18 a.m.
foxtrapper wrote: I couldn't believe it. After more than 10 years of having nothing to do with them, my wife went over and sat on my bike. The Harley of course. She only stayed there for a minute, but she was up on it! Yippee!!! Asked her if she wanted to go for a ride, or take it out. She demured, but gave it some thought.

How do you know she already hasn't done it when you are not home?

Blitzed306
Blitzed306 Reader
4/4/13 11:38 a.m.

This reminds me of an old episode of Married with children, Peg gets a harley motor and runs up stairs with it haha

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
4/4/13 12:17 p.m.

Oh, I'm playing it coy.

Say what you will, but my having a Harley has been wonderfull. The leather bustiere and stilleto heels, whew! Even got her a pair!

ddavidv
ddavidv PowerDork
4/5/13 5:54 a.m.

And again, someone is force to say "Pics or it didn't happen".

Jerry
Jerry Reader
4/5/13 7:11 a.m.
foxtrapper wrote: Oh, I'm playing it coy. The leather bustiere and stilleto heels, whew! Even got her a pair!

Allow me to point out the camera icon below, that allows you to add photos...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J6Pdojonfs1JjyWoIl5STaoG9Vfoeg0m3on99Prgd76zR9leDSMGHH4JgqKx31rC